Hallmark Christmas Story Ornaments

he he funny you ask...I work at Hallmark! Yes there are three...Ralphie saves the Day( he is dressed like a cowboy with his red ryder bb gun) I Can't Put My Arms Down (Randy in the snowsuit) And A Major Award ( leg lamp in the window.).

They are all so cute!!!!!

There are some on ebay.

Here is a link to the prices at hallmark with pics!

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10051&storeId=10001&partNumber=NPXSPEC9004_DK&rank=P1R3S&searchValue=christmas+story

IN-STORE EXCLUSIVE

A Christmas Story gifts

What do a snuggly pink bunny suit, a tongue stuck fast to a frozen metal pole, a lamp made from a mannequin leg and little boy's ultimate Christmas gift have in common? If you don't already know the answer to that one, do yourself and your family a very big favor this season by adding A Christmas Story to your DVD collection.

A Christmas Story DVD. Rated PG. $14.95

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out! talking snow globe. Plays a sound clip from the movie. 5 3/4" H. $28.00

Leg Lamp ornament. Battery-operated light and sound. 3 1/2" H. $18.50

I Double Dog Dare Ya! ornament. 4 1/2" H. $16.50

Bunny Suit ornament. 4" H. $12.50

Hand-painted stoneware popcorn bowl. Dishwasher and microwave safe. 8" H. $20.00

Not shown but also available at Hallmark Gold Crown stores...

A Christmas Story by Jean Shepherd. The book that inspired the hilarious holiday film. Hardcover. 144 pages. $14.95

A Christmas Story Say It With Music™ holiday cards. $4.99 each

Available at Hallmark Gold Crown stores. Find a store. >

A CHRISTMAS STORY and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Co.

(s06)

Mr Hallmark guy, how much are they?

Thats MRS.Hallmark......

The Ralphie Parker one is 12.50, I believe the leg one is either 12.50 or 15.00...I cannot remember and the Randy one is btwn 7 and 12...that last two are not in the Dream Book, so I can double check when I go in to work.

All 3 are in my store right now......

The Hallmark stores here put the new Christmas Story ornaments out on November 3. There are also a couple of new ornament from Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Polar Express. I don't really remember much about them, I saw them on Saturday during the Holiday Open House event. Of the Rudolph ornaments, one was Hermey, one had Yukon and maybe Hermey (I can't exactly remember), and one was Rudolph and his mother (this one is pictured on the back of the Dream Book). The only Frosty one I can remember was of Frosty and the little girl (I want to say her name was Karen, but I'm not really sure about that either). Sorry, but that's all I can remember at this early in the morning.

The Hallmark stores here put the new Christmas Story ornaments out on November 3. There are also a couple of new ornament from Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Polar Express. I don't really remember much about them, I saw them on Saturday during the Holiday Open House event. Of the Rudolph ornaments, one was Hermey, one had Yukon and maybe Hermey (I can't exactly remember), and one was Rudolph and his mother (this one is pictured on the back of the Dream Book). The only Frosty one I can remember was of Frosty and the little girl (I want to say her name was Karen, but I'm not really sure about that either). Sorry, but that's all I can remember at this early in the morning.

There is also one with all the "Misfit Toys" on it.

There is also one with all the "Misfit Toys" on it.

yup there sure is.....it has the jack in the box, spotted elephant, rag doll and rudolph....$15

I am working thurs. night so if anyone has anything they want me to look up a price on I can do it then.....not all of the ornaments are in the dream book either...boo

I actually saw some of these ornaments at Meijer over by the regular cards. They had these and a few other hallmark ones. I didn't realize other places carried them!

snakeswiff...I have a question for you. The last few years there have been some mini tractor ornaments. I haven't seen any this year. Do you have any in your store or do you have any idea if that line is done? Thanks :)

I actually saw some of these ornaments at Meijer over by the regular cards. They had these and a few other hallmark ones. I didn't realize other places carried them!

snakeswiff...I have a question for you. The last few years there have been some mini tractor ornaments. I haven't seen any this year. Do you have any in your store or do you have any idea if that line is done? Thanks :)

there is a John Deere tractor.Die cast with treads that move....its listed at $15.

yup there sure is.....it has the jack in the box, spotted elephant, rag doll and rudolph....$15

I am working thurs. night so if anyone has anything they want me to look up a price on I can do it then.....not all of the ornaments are in the dream book either...boo

Gasp!:eyepoppin Poor Charlie!! No wonder the poor guy has an identity crisis.... LOL