BEST BUY - Private Holiday Shopping Event

arijana

I'm so sad, I called my store, which IS participating and they said that the invitations were only sent to the top 10% of all reward zone members. So sad, I certainly don't fit into that group. I HAVE bought several appliances in the last 2 years, you'd think that'd help...

ANYWAYS... I heard from one guy that they were talking about letting "regular" Reward Zone members into the store to buy the items after the invitation members got their first pick. IF there were any sale items leftover, then the regular members could buy what they wanted.

There were double and quadruple points offered tonight, the cashiers just scanned an extra coupon that was available at all registers.

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth gambling for the extra points or just go with my coupon earlier and make sure I am able to use the coupon today. The coupons expire today so I'm really not sure.

I'm just sad I didn't get the email. :(

ANYWAYS... I heard from one guy that they were talking about letting "regular" Reward Zone members into the store to buy the items after the invitation members got their first pick. IF there were any sale items leftover, then the regular members could buy what they wanted.

:(

My DH went tonight to try and get the camera they had on the special event and was told it was invitation only. Well he didn't have and invitation. So I ended up getting the Canon Rebel kit they had for the same price off Amazon with no tax only 17.50 for shipping. Came out better in the long run getting it from Amazon. Now I can't wait to try it out. :gd_orange

Just got back from the Reward Zone event in Manchester NH. They had a live High School band playing. Free snacks, coffee and soda. They gave away a free optical mouse to the first 100 people, flowers at the door as you walked in. They also gave out raffle tickets and gave away prizes and a $50 Best Buy gift card every 15 minutes, no I didn't win :( They had at least 50 Wii's. I was number 35 and the associate handing out the tickets still had a stack left. I spent $345 and got triple points which is another $20 gift card. I had $45 in rewards cards to use so the Wii rang up as $221.14 and Guitar Hero 3 for PS3 normally $99.99 was only $88.45. It was quite the show, lol.