JCP 15% OFF Printable Expires 11/29/2007

Guest mafatia

Guest mafatia

This includes sale and clearance items. I had one of these from doing the survey but forgot to carry with me and missed out. Can it be used again?? I thought it was specific to one person. Like the upc code is recognized ??? andrea

YOu can Use as many time as you want it is reusable coupon.

Thank you so much. This came in very handy this past weekend. My JC Penny's had 40% off certain items, then extra 10% off if you shopped between hours of 6:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., then I got this extra 15% off for a total of 65% :eyepoppin off the items I went in there for. I made out like a bandit.

I probably bought about what normally would have been well over $1000.00 for a little more than $300.00.

JC Penny is having a big sale 5-closing tonite and 8am - 10pm wednesday. I went there for womens/girls sleepwear, which is advertised at 40% off + extra 10% off for this 2 day sale (BTW on Black Friday they are advertised at just the 40% off )

Using this coupon I was able to save another 15% off !

So for Holiday PJ sets (reg. priced at 40.00) I only paid 18.35 for each set!

Great deal, thanks for posting this coupon.

(3 more Christmas gifts out of the way - I love it!)

Oh yea, and the sales lady did give it back for me to re-use. So picked up a a couple of childrens outfits that were also on sale for 40% off + the extra 10% and then got the 15% off using this coupon again. So if they don't give it back to you, be sure to ask for it back!