Big Toy Book Question

lovetoshopCA

We did not get a Big Toy Book in our paper this week. Can anyone who did tell me whether or not their is a coupon on it like last year? I recall they had something like $5 off $50 or such. It wasn't available on the one in store, only the ones in the paper. I am trying to determine whether it is worth going out to get another paper or to troll Starbucks to find one. Thanks!

We did not get a Big Toy Book in our paper this week. Can anyone who did tell me whether or not their is a coupon on it like last year? I recall they had something like $5 off $50 or such. It wasn't available on the one in store, only the ones in the paper. I am trying to determine whether it is worth going out to get another paper or to troll Starbucks to find one. Thanks!

I received the "book" in the mail. It has a 20% coupon off and one clothing or shoe item: 10.00 off 100 or more purchase and free 10.00 gift card wit any 75.00 purchase.

I received the "book" in the mail. It has a 20% coupon off and one clothing or shoe item: 10.00 off 100 or more purchase and free 10.00 gift card wit any 75.00 purchase.

The one in the paper just has the $10 gift card coupon. Last year, I used a few of them. This year, who knows....

Nope all 3 of my kids are in the birthday club and we also shop their frequently but no book in the mail for me.

Me too (except I have 2 kids, not 3). I think I didn't get one because I don't live in the same state as a TRU, even though the nearest one is only 15 minutes away from my house.

The Big Toy Book was not in my paper here in Columbus, OH or in my Mom's up north. Did anyone get a Big Toy book in their Columbus Dispatch? If they did, we need to call our paper"boy". Thank-you.

yes it came in our Columbus Dispatch today...but i dont live in Columbus...im about 40 minutes away from the closest TRU. hope that helps!

I think th e difference in the coupon is if you have a TRU credit card. I do and had two coupons one for a 10 gift card with a 75 dollar purchase and one with 10 off 100 purchase if I use my TRU card.

I don't have the cc and I actually got 2 books in the mail.

If anyone needs a 20% off clothing coupon, pm me.

I think th e difference in the coupon is if you have a TRU credit card. I do and had two coupons one for a 10 gift card with a 75 dollar purchase and one with 10 off 100 purchase if I use my TRU card.

We don't have a CC but received the same coupons. The book came in the mail.