Official Non-Woot "Deal-a-Day" Sites Deal & Discussion Thread

Brad

Two 1GB Sandisk MP3 Players $14.99!! :)

Sandisk 1GB MP3 Player – 2 Pack

condition: Refurbished

products: 1 Silver SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player & 1 Pink SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player

$14.99 + $5 shipping

[ATTACH]2546[/ATTACH]

:fluffy:

Two 1GB Sandisk MP3 Players $14.99!! :)

Sandisk 1GB MP3 Player – 2 Pack

condition: Refurbished

products: 1 Silver SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player & 1 Pink SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player

$14.99 + $5 shipping

[ATTACH]2546[/ATTACH]

:fluffy:

man I wish I would have seen this earlier. It is all sold out now.

Description

BOOOOOO!

http://tanga.com/deals/current

Tanga Trash – Oh Yeah – Tanga Trash!

Some are Crap, Some are Great!

You Take Your Chance, so Don’t Be Late!

Or It Will Sell Out, and You’ll Be Irate!

Open Your Box, Spy Three or Four Trashes!

It’s Time for Tanga Trash!

Remember, one person’s trash is another person’s treasure so let’s keep the whining to a minimum folks! :-)

Features

Some very cool stuff, some mediocre stuff and some not so hot stuff (thus, the name Tanga Trash.) It€’s all random so you could become a lucky skunk…

Specs

Contains one (1) Bag of Tanga Trash. Tanga Trash is non-returnable, but for this price, the shipping to return it would be more than the cost of the product.

You may just get some awesome loot in your trash, and if

$8.99

+ $6.99 Shipping

Posted via Mobile Device

Kingston 2GB Micro SD Card with Adapter (NEW)

$2.59 + $5 shipping

[ATTACH]2616[/ATTACH]

It's funny this came up today. I just found my micro sd card in my DD's room last night. She is only 2 and apparently she took the one from my cell phone. I didn't even know it was missing. lol.

Today Woot is having their 2-Fer Tuesday deal:

2pk of Ear Grips for $4.99! Available in colors Camel, Charcoal, Black, or Pink.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j242/Crue2001/Eargrips_Behind_the_Head_Fleece_Ear.jpg

And remember if you need more than 2 pair, order 2 or 3 sets and shipping is still only $5.00!

Wow that is exciting, I never did/saw a woot off, is it usually great stuff, or varies from toys to electronics? .... can you tell me what FWIW means?

Fwiw = For what it's worth

Woot Off's can be pretty fun to watch. They carry various items, like you said, from electronics, to gadgets, I think shirts sometimes, to toys (usually electronic/battery operated). Prices vary, but are mostly good deals. I *believe* shipping is just $5. And things sell out QUICKLY!

There might be a Woot-Off tonight!!! Fwiw. :)

You think?! lol I think the last little paragraph or so of the newsletter says it all...:yup:

"That's about all we've got the energy for right now. We've been staying up pretty late these past few days. We're so tired, we're practically seeing orange flashing lights in front of our eyes. Now scram before anybody sees us together."

I love Woot Offs! :D

Can someone please explain the woot off to me?

woot is a website that offers 1 "DEAL" a day.......

Sometimes they offer a woot-off where they just sell off whatveer the heck they have left. Usually there are a few "specials" along the way...... cult type items if you will. One is called a "Bag od Crap", or it is referred to as just about anything you can think of with the B.O.C. reference. These are bag that have usually junk in them, but sometimes ... legend has it people get some really great things like a robotic vacum (Rhoomba) in them. The price is $1 per item of crap, with a limit of 3 craps in a bag.

the also have things like screaming flying monkies with woot cape and other woot-tastic items... along with some of the same random stuff they have from day to day.... it just goes until they sell out, then on to the next item

ok so I was reading this earlier today thinking it meant there was the woot off tonight. But was it last night? Did i miss it? Went to woot.com and there was a detour right now @ woot.wine.com...............

Woot off is going on right now. It started at midnight I think. They have detours sometimes during woot-offs. No bag of crap yet though. I have been keeping my wootalyzer up while sitting at my desk reading my book.

ok so I was reading this earlier today thinking it meant there was the woot off tonight. But was it last night? Did i miss it? Went to woot.com and there was a detour right now @ woot.wine.com...............

Just bad timing...

They have another website with wine deals a day as well... so they try to pimp that site as well