TRU big book question??

Well I just talked to DH and he said we got ours in the mail today.

We do't have a toysrus in our town, so we don't get one. I have to wait til the store has them and go get one. Anything good in it? Any psp or ames for it?

Where in Ohio are you are? I am east of Newark.

We do't have a toysrus in our town, so we don't get one. I have to wait til the store has them and go get one. Anything good in it? Any psp or ames for it?

Where in Ohio are you are? I am east of Newark.

I'm in the northwest corner pretty much right on the Ohio/Indiana state line. The closest toys r us to me is Fort Wayne Indiana but it's only like a 30-40 min drive depending on traffic. I honestly don't know what is in it yet other than what my kids were talking about and that was Cars stuff and babies.

I do remember from the back cover that the plush toy this year is elmo who is laying on his stomach and it's I believe $7.99 when you spend so much money. Plus we also got an extra paper that had a paper gift card type of thing that you can save $10.00 when you spend $100.00 plus you also can receive a $10.00 gift card when you spend $100.00 or more. There was another coupon but I don't remember what it was.

Any psp or ames for it?

Okay I just talked to my husband and he said the PSP Panio Black System is listed for $169.99, PSP Silver Daxter Entertainment Pack is $199.99, and several games are listed at $39.99.

According to what I just looked up on toysus.com there isn't any savings on the PSP or video games.

Anyone that has it already..Can you scan the pages for those of us who don't get it in the mail or paper.

Someone has already sent me the first ~30 or so pages, and I'm waiting for the rest before posting it.

But if anyone else has it (and a fast connection) and wants to send me the rest now, please PM me.

Okay I just talked to my husband and he said the PSP Panio Black System is listed for $169.99, PSP Silver Daxter Entertainment Pack is $199.99, and several games are listed at $39.99.

According to what I just looked up on toysus.com there isn't any savings on the PSP or video games.

Thanks for looking!! I didn't think I would be able to find a deal on it yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for a cheap psp on bf!!

I'm in the northwest corner pretty much right on the Ohio/Indiana state line. The closest toys r us to me is Fort Wayne Indiana but it's only like a 30-40 min drive depending on traffic. I honestly don't know what is in it yet other than what my kids were talking about and that was Cars stuff and babies.

I do remember from the back cover that the plush toy this year is elmo who is laying on his stomach and it's I believe $7.99 when you spend so much money. Plus we also got an extra paper that had a paper gift card type of thing that you can save $10.00 when you spend $100.00 plus you also can receive a $10.00 gift card when you spend $100.00 or more. There was another coupon but I don't remember what it was.

Howdy Neighbor!

I too run to Ft Wayne to TRU...We tend more and more to go there instead of battle creek since its almost same distance for us but so much more in fort wayne We went to zoo boo on saturday and TRU and didnt see book in store yet ...will have to get a paper for it

Howdy Neighbor!

I too run to Ft Wayne to TRU...We tend more and more to go there instead of battle creek since its almost same distance for us but so much more in fort wayne We went to zoo boo on saturday and TRU and didnt see book in store yet ...will have to get a paper for it

Hi, we went to the zoo boo on saturday too! My DSD was a kleenex box, DS was a motorcross racer, and DD was a cowgirl with a horse.