Who Price matches walmart prices on BF?

dmmiller

If Sears has it they will do it. They were great about price matching stuff last year, you just have to know what they have to offer.

I have never had a problem price matching with sears but it has to be EXACT same thing. I hope this helps. TRU price matched last year here but it had to be in stock at the store the ad was for and they actually checked. They had a phone book and called the store! LOL!

• 3 weeks later...
I myself have never had anything price matched on black friday I would think it would be a hassle however do all walmarts do price matching on that day? i saw that kmarts 2 day sale had all star wars product buy one get one 50% which I really really need and the legos at buy 2 get one free these are not doorbusters but part of there 2 day sale. can anyone tell me if walmart will price match these items for me? I usually go to walmart first on bf and they are usually lower priced on these items anyhow so wondering how the b1g1 thing works with price matching. thanks to anyone who's got the inside knowledge on this.:confused: :confused: :confused:

I myself have never had anything price matched on black friday I would think it would be a hassle however do all walmarts do price matching on that day? i saw that kmarts 2 day sale had all star wars product buy one get one 50% which I really really need and the legos at buy 2 get one free these are not doorbusters but part of there 2 day sale. can anyone tell me if walmart will price match these items for me? I usually go to walmart first on bf and they are usually lower priced on these items anyhow so wondering how the b1g1 thing works with price matching. thanks to anyone who's got the inside knowledge on this.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Walmart doesn't PM %off or bogo.

best buy price matched video games last year and said they would price match anything else the other stores had that they had. Circuit city said they would price match also. Toys r us said they did'nt and game stop also said they would price match games and such. Wal-mart price matched gba for me last year because circuit city was sold out, we also at wal-mart price matched several other things also.

What is Price match? *new young black friday shopper*

Price match is when you take the ad to another store from a different store. Some will price match exact items. Walmart does so that's why a lot of us take other ads to WM on Black Friday. You don't have to run all over town to get the good deals as long as the store you go to first will price match.

Hope that helps and welcome to the site.

Guest Mom1979

LMAO AFTER SEEING THE BF AD WHO WOULD NEED TO HAVE WALMARTS PRICES MATCHED:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Anything. My wal*mart's prices on produce & meats are inferior to our local supermarket. I can buy most fresh veggies and fresh herbs as well as most canned things cheaper at the Super Market. wal*mart sucks.

Today I just had Wal-Mart price match 2 board games that Target has on sale, only to find out that they will be cheaper at Wal-Mart on BF. Does anyone know if Wal-Mart does price adjustments? If I can't get the price adjusted then I'll just rebuy the games and return the others.

We always go to Wal-mart on BF....I generally refuse to go anywhere else because I'd rather not deal with the crowds and huge lines. One year my hubby talked me into going to Best Buy a few hours after the sales had started....he found what he was looking for right away but when I found out the line to check out was over a 2hr wait I told him I'd rather pay full price later.

Anyway, we mostly go for the movie deals since my hubby is a fanatic and WM will price match any add.

My local Meijer price matches.

Meijer's BF ad states specifically that they are NOT price-matching on BF this year.

Today I just had Wal-Mart price match 2 board games that Target has on sale, only to find out that they will be cheaper at Wal-Mart on BF. Does anyone know if Wal-Mart does price adjustments? If I can't get the price adjusted then I'll just rebuy the games and return the others.

If you're sure you'll be rebuying the games on BF, my advice is to return the other 2 now. Most WM's will be SOO hectic from BF thru New Year's. Plus, if you misplace the receipt to these 2, you'll probably get the BF price for the returns, as most years they've left all the little stuff at BF prices for days!

HTH!! :)