Walgreens Tylenol Brand Bargin

annfmeyer

Ok so go to o the tylenol.com home page. Go to box in red(top left) then at the bottom left of the box click "learn more" you can print two coupons for tylenol, benadryl, immodium, and motrin products. (coupon is go for any of them) If you can get to another IP address you can print more. i.e. in my house we have 3 computers...so 6 $5.00 coupons. OK so right now Walgreens has a deal where if you spend $25.00 in Tylenol, Benadryl, product etc...then you get a $10.00 coupon toward your next Walgreen shopping trip. Those products also happen to be on sale this week... I made $12.00 on the deal...and stocked up on that stuff before winter.

ok...When at Tylenol.com home page...the is a big red box at the top...on the bottom left corner of THAT box is says,"learn more". once you click on learn more, a different page will come up. At the bottom left of that page in red is a download coupon bar....click on that and that is where the $5.00 coupon is.

The Tylenol home page also has $1.00 coupons on the right hand side....Gotta dig for the big bucks.

Thanks annfmeyer. My intent is to email Walgreens with a strong letter of complaint that also complains about the rude treatment I received. Irritates me bc they act like it is coming out of their pocket, I was careful to say look they are all legit w/ different bar codes, not copies. I think they would rather catch me committing fraud!!

As for not taking the 6th coupon the manager just put it on the counter without saying anything and I said are you not taking that and he said it [register] won't let me. That was it so I said well somewhere else will so take one of the packages of medicine off my order. It was like pulling teeth I swear!!

I was at Walmart just before that using TONS of internet coupons (love those $2 Kashi ones!) and the cashier was impressed rather than annoyed and asked me where I get all of them.