YES!! I get to go out this year!!

First Lady

My husband got a job promotion, but he is now low man on totem pole, so unable to get anytime off during the holidays :( Which meant I would not be able to go out on BF this year. But good news (sorta), my inlaws (outlaws) are coming to visit for Thanksgiving this year. Which now means they will be able to stay home with my kids so I can go shopping!!! I just have to deal with them for a few days...but I get to go shopping!!!!!

lol well good for you then, I think :P Sometimes you have to sacrafice for the things you want most :yup: Just keep saying to yourself " they are leaving soon and I get to shop" over and over again. Maybe click your heels together a few times wouldn't hurt lol Have fun and good luck!!!!!!!:D

:confused: I have a decision to make this year. Our family was invited to our friends cabin up north for the Thanksgiving holiday. I am torn. This would be the first BF I would miss in quite a few years. OR I guess I could send the family on their way, stay home alone and go BFing with my buddy. Am I a bad person if I stay home?!

:confused: I have a decision to make this year. Our family was invited to our friends cabin up north for the Thanksgiving holiday. I am torn. This would be the first BF I would miss in quite a few years. OR I guess I could send the family on their way, stay home alone and go BFing with my buddy. Am I a bad person if I stay home?!

heh, i chuckle only because i feel for your situation. i know i would have the same thoughts, objectively of course i would have to say ditch BF and go have fun and be with your family.

Its in Michigans Upper Peninsula. There is nothing there. The cabin doesn't even have electricity! And the potty is outside in the outhouse! Brrrrrr. . .So it would be a very rustic Thanksgiving. It sounded like fun at the time now I think I'm crazy for saying yes.

As for the cabin I am one that love the outdoors but i would stay home and go bf shopping tell hubby the mini vaca from the kids is a great Christmas:cheesy: :eyepoppin:yup: present and he does not have to wrap it. plus the kids would love you for what ever you get on bf. Just one persons opinion.