Recalled Infant Medicine - Tylenol $5 coupon

jmpellet

Yesterday a bunch of concentrated infant drops were voluntarily withdraw and Tylenol had a link on their site for $5 off any Tylenol, benadryl, and other purchase. I literally took stuff home for free yesterday at Stop and Shop. They had children's cold products for $4.99 so they cost me nothing!

Okay, I had a little bit of problem printing the coupon. When I tried to print, it said that my printer's preferences were set to "keep printed documents" and that I had to uncheck this option to print the coupon. I unchecked the box then tried to print the coupon but received a message that I had already printed my allowed amount of coupons. I called the 1-800 number and they said that they were having a lot of problems with the website and they would mail me a coupon.

So...you may want to check your printer's setting before trying to print the coupon.

Mine wouldn't print either, since the default printer wasn't right and then when I fixed the problem and tried to reprint it said I had already printed!

Well, I will try on my husband's work computer, but annoying...

Thanks -- great coupon!!

I was having problems printing and called the 1-800# to have them mail me a coupon. I clicked link above a few days later and realized that I didn't select continue on the page that says this window is closing. After I did that it let me print unlimited coupons.

Heads up next week CVS has a deal on Tylenol Get $10 ECB back when you spend $20 on Tylenol (Extra Strength, PM, Rapid Release, EZ Tabs, 8 Hour, Arthritis 80 or 100 ct.. Prices starting at $8.69)

So you could get 3 @ 8.69 each for $26.07 minus $10 (for the 2 coupons that you are allowed to print on the Tylenol site)= $16.07-$10 ECB's means $6.07 OOP for 3 boxes.

If you manage to use 3 coupons, you could get 3 for $1.07

Edit: I just noticed on the link in the original post you can print $1.00 coupons so even with just two $5 coupons and 1- $1 coupon, you could get 3 products for $5.07 OOP

WALMART would not take the $5.00 off coupons! THe manager saidthey were fake and not approved by Walmart. So I told her to call tylenol and WM CORPORATE because they are valid!!!

Right above the bar code there should be a section that says "Retailer: Authenticate at www.veri-fi.com. Do not accept without a dot-scan bar code below the expiration date.

(I do not have the Tylenol one here, but I have another coupon I printed and that is what they usually say). So that is how they can verify that it is a real coupon.

However, I stopped a long time ago trying to use internet coupons at Walmart. If I can get the item at CVS I use it there. I can get Walmart to accept them after much debate, but it is just not worth the hassle to me when I can use it somewhere else without an issue.

Right above the bar code there should be a section that says "Retailer: Authenticate at www.veri-fi.com. Do not accept without a dot-scan bar code below the expiration date.

(I do not have the Tylenol one here, but I have another coupon I printed and that is what they usually say). So that is how they can verify that it is a real coupon.

However, I stopped a long time ago trying to use internet coupons at Walmart. If I can get the item at CVS I use it there. I can get Walmart to accept them after much debate, but it is just not worth the hassle to me when I can use it somewhere else without an issue.

You can get more than 2 if you have more than one internet browser as the browser stores the cookies that won't allow it to print more than twice. So I got 2 from explorer and 2 from firefox. Definitely heading to CVS later this week. I was there earlier but needed a cartridge for my printer so I just got other stuff because I had ECB's ready to expire and a 5 off 30 ready to expire also.... Thanks for the reminder on these!!!

You can get more than 2 if you have more than one internet browser as the browser stores the cookies that won't allow it to print more than twice. So I got 2 from explorer and 2 from firefox. Definitely heading to CVS later this week. I was there earlier but needed a cartridge for my printer so I just got other stuff because I had ECB's ready to expire and a 5 off 30 ready to expire also.... Thanks for the reminder on these!!!

Wow. That's interesting info. Thanks, I'll have to download Firefox and try printing out another set. Hopefully it will work for all the bricks coupons. Thanks a bunch!