Weird things while waiting in line.

jrod99

for defensive puposes???

I live in SC and on my 2nd outing at BF in 05 at Walmart, after i got my Laptop(the $399 model) and almost went to Hunting supplies for a Machete to keep people away

last year i just carried a couple of Pocket knives if trouble broke out

This year I might carry a small baton(the extending , spring loaded kind) to have on hand or maybe 2-3 pocket knives in case of trouble

oh btw if anyone is in Upstate SC and sees a 6-2 , 340 lb man in line w/ a black trench coat boots and probably a Punisher shirt, That will be me. I hope to be in line somewhere, but waiting for sales to decide where

Nah... just to pass the time. Trust me... I am kind of a big buy. Most would be too intimidated to try anything against me. But... I always carry a folding knife in my pocket anyway.

A couple years ago when Walmart had the Cabbage Patch dolls, my dad stayed with the cart while I went to get a doll. When I came back to the cart, my dad was holding a little girl that was around a year old and was really looking uncomfortable. He said the woman asked him if he was going to get any of the dolls and he told her that he was watching the cart while his daughter got one. Then, she just pushed the little girl in his arms and said "I need to get a couple, so can you watch her?" He kept saying "what will I do if she don't come back?" After the lady had her dolls, she took the little girl like it was no big deal leaving her with a stranger.

LOL... it's like "Here... take my kid! I have stuff to do!" lol. Ohh, if you can only see the image in my head. lol. :cheesy:

Guest ladakn99

1. Football in the parking lot

2. Drunk man who pulls up and turns his radio full blast and passes out.

3. 2 men jumps the line at the very front and when my friend goes and tells them that is a no no and to get in the back of the line. The 2 men did not like that and pulled a knife on him. In return my friend who is a Shin Bet agent pulls a gun on them and tells my other friend with us who is a local cop to place them under arrest and federal charges are filed.

4. Indian couple 2 groups back having loud sex in there tent. I understand Hindi and I can say she was enjoying herself.

5. BBQ in the parking lot

I have been doing BF for years and that is what I have seen.

as far as food.....there is always the roach coach that pulls up........

i've seen the football, and played it too, we had alot of latin's in our line so they started a game of soccer in the parking lot

drunk guys came over and messed around with us in front of the line, so we called the cops.

the indian sex sounds funny lol

we had a BBQ last year!

Just a shout out at something that makes me sooo mad. Our wal-mart opens at 5:00 Were there (mom and I) Between 3:00 and 4:00 depending on what I'm looking for> Anyway about 4:57 people start comming out of their cars moving toward the front down the center of the parking lot Im usually close enough to the door that they can't get in front of me but it's so wrong!!! On top of it they are usually so arrogant about cutting in front of all those people. UGH!!!

yeah, that always happens and the stores RARELY do a damn thing about it! I was so disgusted with BB last year that I will not be back there this year.

3. 2 men jumps the line at the very front and when my friend goes and tells them that is a no no and to get in the back of the line. The 2 men did not like that and pulled a knife on him. In return my friend who is a Shin Bet agent pulls a gun on them and tells my other friend with us who is a local cop to place them under arrest and federal charges are filed.

That is AWESOME!!!! I want to go BF shopping with you and your friends this year!:yup:

That is AWESOME!!!! I want to go BF shopping with you and your friends this year!:yup:

You are more then welcome to. My Israeli friend who is in the Shin Bet wont be with us this year because of the possible conflict with Iran.

Welcome to the community!

I have been checking out behind the same woman two years in a row! Once in Toys R Us, and the next year at K-Mart! We remembered each other because of our children! So funny!

It is so fun when you meet the same people year after year. Reminds me of the movie Same Time Next Year.

So 2 years ago at CompUSA, this man got out of line and tried to return 30 minutes later, to realize he lost his spot. He was so mad, he kicked the closest thing to him, which was a cart. Everyone in line thought it was funny. :D But then again, he lost a spot that was like 4th in line.

So 2 years ago at CompUSA, this man got out of line and tried to return 30 minutes later, to realize he lost his spot. He was so mad, he kicked the closest thing to him, which was a cart. Everyone in line thought it was funny. :D But then again, he lost a spot that was like 4th in line.

lol! Serves him right! The only thing I always tell people is to expect the unexpected! I think this is always true for BF! :yup:

Last yr. hubby dropped me off & didn't come back until the wee hrs. of the AM. In the meantime the guy in front of me had this big, nice, warm air mattress. So I offered to watch it for him while he went to eat, if I could just lay on it until he got back. Well, I fell asleep & instead of the guy waking me up, he lays down & goes to sleep too. There we are,under the covers & fast asleep in front of God & everybody. So here comes hubby about 2 AM & all heck breaks loose. He's yelling at the guy,what are you doing sleeping with my wife! Then he asks me if I know the guy & I'm going no,I just met him tonight, but..... trying to explain. I said, I've got 4 layers of clothing on so how can anything be going on here? People in the line were laughing & staring at us. I was so embarrassed, but finally got him to understand before he hit the guy or anything. :>) They ended up being friends the rest of the night.

OMG...this just about killed me! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile!!! Thanks!

Last yr. hubby dropped me off & didn't come back until the wee hrs. of the AM. In the meantime the guy in front of me had this big, nice, warm air mattress. So I offered to watch it for him while he went to eat, if I could just lay on it until he got back. Well, I fell asleep & instead of the guy waking me up, he lays down & goes to sleep too. There we are,under the covers & fast asleep in front of God & everybody. So here comes hubby about 2 AM & all heck breaks loose. He's yelling at the guy,what are you doing sleeping with my wife! Then he asks me if I know the guy & I'm going no,I just met him tonight, but..... trying to explain. I said, I've got 4 layers of clothing on so how can anything be going on here? People in the line were laughing & staring at us. I was so embarrassed, but finally got him to understand before he hit the guy or anything. :>) They ended up being friends the rest of the night.

THAT has got to be the funniest story I have ever read on here, too funny!

Depending on where the guy went, how close it was to opening time, and all, why not just give the guy his spot back? You knew he was there, you knew it was the same guy and all. I would have let him have his spot back and not thought twice about it.

Last year I was in line all night in front of Best Buy, about 40th in line, and with about five minutes before the doors are about to open a guy up ahead in line decides he can't hold it anymore - his bladder is about to explode from all the coffee he's been downing all night and he's doing the wee-wee dance. He asks the people behind him if they could please hold his place in line because he has got to go RIGHT NOW. There's no time to hit hit a gas station, so the guy trots out to the center of the parking lot and pees on the ground between two cars and makes it back to the line with just enough time to spare.

Also, my Wife and I have seen a guy wizz into an empty pepsi bottle while in line (at least he did it under a blanket) and once while going out to our van after hitting ShopKo after it opened I kicked what I thought was an empty Kentucky Fried Chicken box only to discover that someone had pooped in it.

People are gross.

Last year I was while I was waiting in line at the Best Buy near my house in Phoenix, some nutjob was playing with numchucks!

What is wrong with people?? They'll do anything for attention!:razz:

The odd thing about that is, I just read another black friday forum where a guy in arizona brought his nunchucks for fun.

The odd thing about that is, I just read another black friday forum where a guy in arizona brought his nunchucks for fun.

Last year I was while I was waiting in line at the Best Buy near my house in Phoenix, some nutjob was playing with numchucks!

What is wrong with people?? They'll do anything for attention!:razz:

Did he look like a hamster dressed in a karate uniform?:gdcat3: