Black Friday cheap movies

steph3306

I noticed the other day at Walmart they had a big stand up box of movies for 3.88? like they do on Black Friday. The only ones I can remember right now where some Mission Impossible ones. You might check it out if you are wanting some cheap movies

• 2 weeks later...
I think these may be the same ones that are currently $5.50 in the big bin at my WM. Usually I don't even bother to look cos they stink but I did dig through a few weeks ago & was pleasantly surprised! Though I do agree with trumpet that Target is great for more recent/popular stuff at good prices - that's where I've gotten a lot of TV boxed sets on BF.

• 3 weeks later...

those dvds were 3.88 at one time and then all of a sudden they moved them to the $5 bookshelves/bin...each store appeared to have different titles...

also u have to keep checking those bins/bookshelves...i got a couple tv show series for $5...playmakers from ESPN (its been a couple months), and Friday Night Lights First Season 1st half, and First season 2nd half (so basically friday night lights season 1 for $10)a few weeks ago...

there will definately be some from the $5 bin..but most of them are not...they come in their own holder and such (i hope they come in those boxes a couple years ago...those were very nice boxes!!!)..and whatever is left over are usually the same price for a bit of time and they then get moved to the normal $5 bin