Buy 1 Get 1 FREE At Yankee candle

davephillyj

Try calling them to place your order. The coupon itself says "cannot be combined with any other discount or offer" but maybe you can slide it through with a phone order---I did before. I wish Bed Bath and Beyond did the Yankee BOGO sale! I'd burn them up with my BBB coupons!!!:fluffy:

does anyone know how flexible is Yankee Candles EXCHANGE policy.. no returns but for exchanges?

They NEVER have my scents on special/sale :mad: ... so I was wondering, if I bought the ones that are sale (not use them)....then wait for that sale to end... I could take them in and exchange them for my scents.... saying I got them as gifts;) ??

Any ideas on how they are? I have never exchanged/returned anything before.

I was thinkng of heading up their tomorrow.

thanks

does anyone know how flexible is Yankee Candles EXCHANGE policy.. no returns but for exchanges?

They NEVER have my scents on special/sale :mad: ... so I was wondering, if I bought the ones that are sale (not use them)....then wait for that sale to end... I could take them in and exchange them for my scents.... saying I got them as gifts;) ??

Any ideas on how they are? I have never exchanged/returned anything before.

I was thinkng of heading up their tomorrow.

thanks

I may be wrong, but I think the sale scents are ones that are seasonal or will be discontinued. If this is the case, I don't think exchanging them would work.