Hasbro.com has tooth tunes toothbrushes buy one get one free!!

christib327

www.hasbrotoyshop.com

Tooth tunes are buy one get one free. You don't get a choice on the free one though.

Use the 25FALL code from the previous hasbro post (to get 25% off and free shipping) and get 2 Tooth Tunes for $8.01 shipped. It also looks like you can only get one free brush per order, so I'm going to try to do two separate orders and see how it goes. I'll let you know!

Yes, by placing separate orders I could get another free brush, but I couldn't get 2 if I bought 2, etc.

Wooo hooo....just getting the one is a great deal for $7.99 shipped. I have 2 boys and neither of them would use the Destiny's Child (Survivor) one so I did 2 seperate orders and got them each what they would use and got the 2 free Destiny's Child (Survivor) ones. I have a niece and lil sister that would like them. So for $15.98 I got 4 shipped. You can't beat that! Thanks!

hmmm...I think I'll order a couple and see if I can hack them and put other music on them *LOL* Might be a fun weekend project

;) Do let us know if you're successful. These would be great stocking stuffers, but none of my kids are into the color pink or Destiny's Child.

Just got my order...no free one. I ordered the day before the promotion, called the next day and was told that they would send the free one. Called customer service today and they said they can't honor that promotion since I placed the order the day before.