Disney 80% OFF-- some good deals!

davephillyj

I just got an email offering an extra 20% off site-wide this weekend only. It states that prev. reduced merchandise qualifies for discount. Enter code: FALLBONUS

You can also the shipfor5 code with this :yup:

Thanks for the codes! I have been waiting for a good promo code to come out so I could order some things!

I tried too sign up for the 25 dollar off on credit card... it said you get imediate response... sure you do... still haven't heard nothing... and have a good credit.. what a way to get you too get a credit card.. it said you get the money off that purchase...sure

I tried too sign up for the 25 dollar off on credit card... it said you get imediate response... sure you do... still haven't heard nothing... and have a good credit.. what a way to get you too get a credit card.. it said you get the money off that purchase...sure

I did this and I got it right away. Maybe their servers are busy or something?

I tried to get this card last week for the extra $25. I didn't get instantly approved. It said it needed additional processing. A week later I got the card, and called them about the $25. They told me that you only got it if you were instantly approved, but that they would send me a $25 promotional code in the mail in 4-6 weeks.

It made me so mad, because that $25 was the only reason I applied for the card! I doubt I will recieve anything. The only reason I can figure out why I wasn't instantly approved is that we recently financed an ATV, and that may be why? Too many inquiries into my credit recently I guess.

I ordered a ton of the design your own polo's ...kids are 7.99 and adults are 9.99

You pick your color, then your design or character, then you can add your name embroidered for free..

I ordered a ton of High School Musical ones as gifts for nieces..

Then I also ordered 5 red ones for me, DH and the three kiddos, figured it would make a cute,cheap Christmas picture outfit!!~