airline tickets

heybud2

My daughter is planning on visiting me when I take a trip to florida in March. She will be traveling from MCI (Kansas City) to Tlh (Tallahasee Florida) The dates are March 15-23 2008. I have been checking on flights for over 6 weeks now and still can't find anything under $291.00.:eek: Does anyone know what days or what are the best times to try and find a good airfare? I've tried Orbitz, Kayak, Hotwire and Priceline.:cheesy:

Thanks but when I click on to purchase those tickets it usually comes up that the price has changed to $794.00! or some other figure! DO you know if there is a particular day of the week that a travel agency imputes their prices? Do they do it every day? I see lower prices but the pricing usually has changed by the time I find it!:eyepoppin

Way too early to purchase tickets for March 2008, many airlines are only going out through the first week in March at this time. You may want to go directly to the airlines websites to see the dates they are currently selling through. I am looking for airfares for end of Feb and returning beginning of March-I have noticed that the discount fares are only through December at most when I receive the emails for fare sales.

Is your daughter by chance a college student? If so check out studentuniverse.com. That is where I found the cheapest tix to go to Europe :) (leaving tonight!). If this website works for you look at the "Go Deals" up on the right hand corner of the screen. They change daily and offer a certain dollar amount off of going to a certain destination.

But I also agree it is too early to buy the tix. I would wait until Dec/Jan.