Dollar Tree had...

mf47960

I was in Dollar Tree yesterday and they had Hannah Montana and High School Musical little comb sets with the brush, comb and mirror and also the pack of stick on earrings and little rings! I was so excited because my daughter's birthday is in December and we are doing Hannah Montana so I got enough to fill the goodie bags with!

Not sure if all of them have it but may be worth checking!

our dollar tree has a refrigerated section and they have these to die for ice cream cannolis.the ice cream tastes like ice cream in London it tastes like whipped cream.the outer shell is kind of asoft and almost like a waffle cone only a little thicker and powdered sugar on top.for a buck it is great

• 2 weeks later...

our dollar tree has a refrigerated section and they have these to die for ice cream cannolis.the ice cream tastes like ice cream in London it tastes like whipped cream.the outer shell is kind of asoft and almost like a waffle cone only a little thicker and powdered sugar on top.for a buck it is great

Where are you at? I have never seen a DT with a refrigerated section.

I've seen these and wondered if they were good or not. I'm going to have to give them a try. My Dollar Tree also has italian ices in a four pack box.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today, I popped in to see if they had any High School Musical (or Hannah Montana) stuff. They didn't :(

But, I did find one of those fuzzy posters, a hardback book about Phil Lesh (Grateful Dead)--cool gift for a friend of my DH, and some leather garden gloves (really nice)