Children's Place

scrapnteacher

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from children's place. They just started a sale, 30% off of everything that is already marked down. I bought my son's entire fall wardrobe for $60! Tons of stuff, I got a lot of shirts for only $3 each! :)

Thanks for this heads up! I went today, and they had 50% off some of the markdown prices, and some 30% off, but I also had ds' birthday e-mail for an additional 20% off! So, I got 4 pairs of pants and 9 shirts for $35!! Can't beat that!!

So, if some of the stuff is now 50% off the markdown price, could I get a price adjustment if it's cheaper than what I bought it for? Hmmmmm.

It might be worth checking out...I really didn't pay attention to just how much stuff was 50% off the clearance price versus 30% off, but I think everything I ended up getting was 50% off..oh, and I should note, too, that this was at a Children's Place Outlet store, so YMMV...

I just started shopping at the Children's Place this school year. I really like it, but I have a hard time finding my son's size. They were actually the only store that had the jeans that fit his tall, skinny body. But now they never have them in stock. (I used to walk by this store in the mall because I thought it was too expensive for me. Then while school clothes shopping, I saw a sign for $5.99 wnr $7.99. Instantly I went inside. lol) I did go in today and they were having a good sale but still no size 7 jeans.

Thank you for the $10 off $30 coupon! I used it today at the outlet to buy more boys cargo shorts for 0.99, boys socks for 0.50, girls stockings $2.49 to $3.49, and girls corduroy skirts $3.49. Lots of markdowns on fall clothing, plus lots of clearance items were an additional 50% off the markdown price.