Who do you shop with on BF?

ebony0421

Any one that would be dumb enough to fall for the whole "I'll be glad if you come. I'll even help you make sure we get your stuff first! :rolleyes: " Of course... as soon as the doors fly open, we "somehow" get seperated and never find each other until we get done. Hmmm... wonder how that happens? :rolleyes:

My sil and I have been going for the last 4 years or so together. last year dh went to bb and I think he is going to go do that by himeself--I really don't think I could do bb. sil and i usually hit walmart, kmart, meijer and JcPenny's. However this year I am going to be home (in Ohio) where we have a lot more stores to choose from--I'm hoping she'll come down from MI and keep up the tradition. She's fun to go with and we help each other out when we can.

Amy

I go with my mom when it's our year to spend Thanksgiving with her (off years, I go myself...no mother-in-law ;) ). If my sister's not scheduled to work until later in the day (she works at Hastings), she'll go. Mom, sis and I scour the ads and come up with the "Game Plan" and decide what to do...generally, if we find out a walmart nearby is PMing, we generally just go there, then Walgreens and others after we're done there...

*Generally, we run by JCPenney first, however, 'cause they always have their annual ornament, and it's tradition for the 3 of us to get one*

I go with my BFF on BF!! LOL Our hubby's generally have to work that day... Plus, they could NEVER handle it!! My hubby is the most impatient person I've ever met!! He enjoys all of the things I get, but could never handle standing in line in the COLD!! We live in Michigan and it gets down right frigid sometimes!!

Something else to think about... my friend and I take either our cell phones or 2-way radios, that way if we get separated, we can find each other again!! A lot of times, we can't get cell phone signals in the store, so the 2-way radios work best!! I'm sure most of you do this, but maybe some of the BF rookies hadn't thought about that!!

I'm so excited for this year!! Even though I know it will be a while... I check here everyday to see if there are any more ads!!

I go with my sister.It is our annual tradition.We get the ads and make our lists,then plan out where to go first.We have spent many,many hours standing in long lines,while freezing from the cold-especially at the toy stores.I remember her waiting in line at Walmart,for what seemed like forever,while almost 6 months pregnant with twins! Everyone in her husband's family think we are crazy,but we get great deals,save money,and add to our wonderful sister time memories.:) We can't wait for Black Friday 2007! :holiday08

I go shopping with my mom. We usually devise a game plan after Thanksgiving dinner, if we haven't already done so. Then, she comes and picks me up and we begin the waiting game at the first store. We are usually done with all of our shopping by 9am, if not earlier.