Target PAID ME $26.93 to shop LOL

I have NOOO clue how this worked! But it looks like a few of my BOGO's took money off 3 of the larger bottles. The girl was way cute & super Nice! She let me use all my coupons at once & even let me use all 3 of my $5 off $25 coupons in one transaction!

I got 6 bottles of the larger size Pantene $38.94

12 small bottles of Pantene $47.88

2 small bottles suave hairspray $1.94

2 boxes Reese's snacks $3.78

1 box Post cereal $1.74

Total $94.28

I used (3) of the $5 off $25

(1) $1.00/2 suave

(2) $0.75 off Reese's

(9) Target $1.00/2 Pantene

(9) BOGO's Pantene

(9) $3.00/1 Pantene

Price after coupons..............$0.26!!!

Then add in tax I paid $3.07!

Plus I got my $30.00 in Giftcards!

I figured I saved so much I treated my self to the BOGO at Payless and got 3 pairs of shoes and a purse. One pair was even mismarked at $7 reg $17.99 & she gave em to me for the $7!

I've had extra BOGO coupons & an extra $5 off $25 I gave to a lady doing the Pantene deal too so maybe this was my good Kharma coming back to me!

OHHHH what a GREAT day!

WOW! Nice job... I had my BEST experience today shopping. My store STILL takes expired coupons AND lets me use one $5/$20 for every $20 I spend (even okayed with the LP guy!) I stacked target coupons and mfg coupons today. With my coupons, I saved 72% off my bill. Lets just say I spent under $200 AFTER coupons.. and I used all legit coupons! I wish I had the pantene coupons though! I only have the $3 off 1!!!

WOAH! Im proud of u! :shock:

I used the expired $1 off Coke 12 pks a couple days ago, shhhhhhhhhh! haha it was also on sale for $3 used the Target coupon generator before I left and ended up getting them for $2 each 12 pk! I havent seen pop that cheap in awhile! I felt bad only for a HALF second! haha I also today went to Target (yes I am there A LOT!) and used 2 of the $5 off $25 purchase that expires next month, it felt so great =) I got 2 Motts apple juices really cheap too!

Okay, a little off topic, but am I the only one that wants to share their coupons in the store with other customers?! I always want to stop them when theyre buying stuff that I KNOW I have coupons for that I know I'll probably never use, do you think thats odd or too upfront? I almost gave a younger lady yesterday a couple of $1 off Pamper coupons since she had a couple packs of them in her cart. She also had a couple kids with her, all under age about 5! I thought she looked like she could have used the couple dollars, but I was afraid she would think I was being rude or assuming she didnt have money. It would have made my day to help her out though!

I used the expired $1 off Coke 12 pks a couple days ago, shhhhhhhhhh! haha it was also on sale for $3 used the Target coupon generator before I left and ended up getting them for $2 each 12 pk! I havent seen pop that cheap in awhile! I felt bad only for a HALF second! haha I also today went to Target (yes I am there A LOT!) and used 2 of the $5 off $25 purchase that expires next month, it felt so great =) I got 2 Motts apple juices really cheap too!

Okay, a little off topic, but am I the only one that wants to share their coupons in the store with other customers?! I always want to stop them when theyre buying stuff that I KNOW I have coupons for that I know I'll probably never use, do you think thats odd or too upfront? I almost gave a younger lady yesterday a couple of $1 off Pamper coupons since she had a couple packs of them in her cart. She also had a couple kids with her, all under age about 5! I thought she looked like she could have used the couple dollars, but I was afraid she would think I was being rude or assuming she didnt have money. It would have made my day to help her out though!

I give away coupons all the time. If I have printed 4 and only use 3 I try to find someone in that area and give it to them. I have also given the coke coupons to people and have even left some on top of the items for someone to use. I feel that if I CAN use coupons,others can use them too. kinda paying it forward. So no,I dont think its too forward... I certainly would have appreciated it before I got into couponing!!! Good job abaily82!!! Way to go!!:cheesy: :cheesy:

I am a coupon giver too. I have also been offered coupons which I always appreciate if I am buying or will be buying the product. Just happened last week at Party City when I was getting a lot of stuff at Party City, a lady asked me if I wanted to use her $10.00 off $100.00 purchase. I already had a coupon of my own, but If I hadn't, I wouldn't have been offended at all but I always wonder if someone will think I am being rude also. Any others have input?

I've left coupons on top of products. I've found them on the shelf as well... left by others. If I have some of my own, I leave those behind for others. Once in a while I say a silent thank you to someone who left one and I really needed it. Haven't ever offered a coupon though, but I would if it felt ok.

I have offered coupons and have also had them offered to me. I have never had anyone act offended by it.

A cool thing happened to me last week. I took the car through the car wash and was waiting to use the vaccum at the end. The lady in front of me was finished with her car and she ran over and asked if I wanted to pull up and use the rest of her time as she was leaving. I actually got the car vaccumed out with the remaining time. It was the highlight of my day!:cool:

I definately share coupons. Especially Target coupons lol. Because of the # that prints per page I often have extra. i dont mind sharing at all! I also find coupons left on shelves, and if I can use it, I will. Otherwise I leave it. I have made more than one person's day with coupons for free items :) Just like anything else, it feels good to give, and a little good karma never hurt :)

I definately share coupons. Especially Target coupons lol. Because of the # that prints per page I often have extra. i dont mind sharing at all! I also find coupons left on shelves, and if I can use it, I will. Otherwise I leave it. I have made more than one person's day with coupons for free items :) Just like anything else, it feels good to give, and a little good karma never hurt :)

You guys that share are great! I don't find coupons very often, but they are so helpful to have. One time we were shopping for groceries, and a guy had coupons for a free dozen eggs. He handed us one--that was so nice. :)

OP--you had a great day!

I ALWAYS share coupons....I've never had anyone get upset that I offered them one.

We went to Adventure Island in Tampa a few weeks ago and I had many extra $5.00 off coupons. I walked around at the ticket booth and asked people if they wanted them. Some were skeptical at first. I just went to the next person. I got rid of them and was happy to give them away.

Judi

Okay its my turn to share and I *promised* I would try giving coupons out, AND now I got a coupon giveaway story to share! I went to Target (yes, AGAIN! haha) and I was shopping for the AirWick scented oil refills they had clearanced. I scanned a few of them and realized they were clearanced even cheaper than the clearanced sticker! I went back around the corner into the aisle and a older lady was there scratching and sniffing the stickers on the one I just found even more clearanced than I thought. I asked her if she liked it and she told me she did I pulled the other one out of my cart that was the same scent and handed it and a $1/2 coupon! She was VERY thankful and it made me feel even more better and she got quite the bargain. I ended up with 10 AirWick scented oil refills for the price of not even 2! :D I also left quite a few really good coupons throughout the whole store. Ive found ones that work for me before, its giving back and helps out.