Costco Membership

The only special deal we have ever gotten from Costco was a free one year membership that was sent out in a mailing when a new one opened here. That has been several years ago though.

Cool!

I keep hearing that a Costco is coming to Asheboro. I hope it's true especially if they offer a free membership.

not seen any deals. How's the new place? Any toothfairy job openings?

The new place is a money pit right now. We've upgraded the electrical while first having multiple problems, a plumber is due back out today. We're completely gutting the kitchen. A floor guy is coming this morning to determine if the floor is level enough for ceramic tile. The house was built in 1942. It looks like an English cottage. It will be very nice once we're finished.

As far as a job, I think I'm going to apply at BBW this week. There are no openings in the school system and I don't want to have anything too taxing on my frazzled brain right now.

Anyone interested in buying my old house? http://www.remax-platinum-pax-ma.com/detail.asp?listingID=70588301&agentid=&searchtype=ByOffice&count=10&

• 2 months later...

The only sure way to get a free Costco Membership?

Work for them. For the 1st 90 days it's a basic Business membership. After 90 days it;s the executive and you can add 2 more family members ( meaning you get 3 additional cars yours and 3 ppl) They send the Employess @% checks in May.

Start pay is 11 an hr FT/PT gets 401k,heath ins pd vacation,sickdays float holidays.

sorry never heard of that

I know of what I speak on this subject. I work there.

The original post should read" 2 %," not@% the executive reward check an EXE member gets 2 months before their renewal date.. all Costco employees get theres in May.

My husband and I buy our Costco membership every year at the home show in Pittsburgh where it is 50% off. They may do the same thing in Indiana. The other place that we could get them discounted is through my husbands work. He works for a very large company just down the street from the Costco. You may want to look into that option! Good luck!

We have always been members of Sam's Club. But a couple of years ago when our Sam's Club membership was about to expire, so we went to Costco and asked them if we could have a day pass to check it out. We wanted to possibly switch. They said no. We asked, can we just go in and look around, not even buy anything? We just want to see. They still said no. You think they would want a chance to steal a customer away from sam's club. Whatever.

Very nice house! I noticed that the taxes are so cheap compared to here. The taxes on a house in that price range here are about $8,000-10,000/year, depending on the town. I hope you find a buyer soon and enjoy your new home. :)

Cool!

I keep hearing that a Costco is coming to Asheboro. I hope it's true especially if they offer a free membership.

The three stores that have opened in the Pittsburgh area each offered a free one year membership when they first opened.