New GottaDeal-Branded Item Revealed!

Brad

As I mentioned in the update at the beginning of the month, we have a new item that will soon be available for ordering (and winning), and while I am not taking orders just yet, I thought I'd let you see what this item is:

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/backpack.jpg

GottaDeal.com Drawstring Backpacks

In about a week, once I am ready to start taking orders again, I'll post a new thread with all the information you need to order backpacks, along with t-shirts (both the current design and the few remaining older design shirts I have left), pens and stickers.

I will however give the very first backpack away before then. To win it, just post one deal from one of our many partner stores in the Online Hot Deals forum between now and Saturday night (August 11) at midnight EST.

On Sunday I'll pick someone at random from everyone who posted an eligible deal and they will receive the first backpack given away on the forum. Be sure your deal thread has a link and also has the store name in the title of the thread or it will not count.

UPDATE: The winner of the contest was madi5

Hey Brad, I love the Backpack, but I want a sweatshirt!!!!

I tried doing the sweatshirt months ago - I took preorders through Paypal but nowhere near enough people wanted them (or at least wanted to pay for them) to make it worth ordering. Maybe some other time.