50% Off Honey Baked Ham This Weekend

sldealer

Thanks so much for the post. I called the Honey Baked location near me and they said they were not participating, but if I asked for the discount, they would honor the sale price. The owner said, "How did you hear about this??":shock:

I just called my local Honeybaked Ham and they are having the half price sale tomorrow and Saturday. I am so excited I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!! My family loves their hams but we usually only get them for holidays since they are kinda expensive. Thanks for posting this.

I would call and ask. I live in South Carolina and it is not listed but they told me on the phone that they were participating and were even nice enough to tell me the hours each day. I thanked the clerk and she even stated that she hoped to see me tomorrow. You bet they will :D

Called mine in Michigan, they have never heard of it and asked where I even heard it from. I said its on honeybakedhamonline.com. So I dont think Michigan one's are doing it, its not on the list of what they are doing anyways but figured I would call and check

Not valid with any other offers or coupons. Offer valid July 20-21, 2007. Only at participating retail locations in: AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, LA, MS, MO, NC, NE, OR, TN, UT, and Fairview Heights, IL. Not valid on gift certificates or catering orders. While supplies last.

I have to remember to go there tomorrow. a half ham would last me a long time.

I went today and got:

2 hams

2 roasted turkey breasts

2 packs of ribs

2 broccoli salad

2 potato salad

2 chicken salad

2 honey mustard

total $120.xx

I stocked my freezer.

The manager told me that ALL corporate owned stores in all states were honoring this. The only stores not honoring this are franchises.