Little Tykes Xmas in July Sale - up to 60% off

dmmiller

I really, really want that pirate costume for the Disney Cruise 'Pirate night" but shipping sucks,lol.

Here are the codes available:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BKLT0530 - $5 off $30+ orders.

BKLT1010 - $10 off $100+ orders.

I really, really want that pirate costume for the Disney Cruise 'Pirate night" but shipping sucks,lol.

Here are the codes available:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BKLT0530 - $5 off $30+ orders.

BKLT1010 - $10 off $100+ orders.

Thanks!!!

Thanks. It is a great price on the pop top playsets, set of 3 for $2.49. Even with $6.95 shipping with an order of 3 sets it is still a good deal!

I had to do it. I checked it out, and ended up ordering two sets. I only have one boy, but I had thought that I can either give it as a gift, or can resell on Ebay in the fall and make a little off it. The shipping and two sets brought the grand total to 11.93...can't complain there! I just hope DS likes them.

Thanks so much for the codes. I got:

Product Quantity Price

• Scribblet (pk of 12) 4 6.00
  • B.C. Builders® Steamroller 1 3.49
  • Pop Top Playsets™ Collection (set of 3) 3 2.49
  • Pirate Costume Pack (set of 2, 1 black + 1 blue) 1 4.50
for $43.41 after the $5 off code. Now we have one more great thing for the kids goody bags at our family reunion (plus some leftover for stocking stuffers), halloween/dress up costumes for our 4 year old, and some b-day/holiday gifts for our 2 year old + 2 spares for a 3 year old friend and someone else.

The BC Builders toy I probably could have done without, but the boys really like these toys...and we have a few other sets.