walmart clearance deals

andybrooke

Went to my local wal-mart over the weekend, ususally there is not a good clearance section, but I scored! They had many clothes 75% off :D . I got my son 3 Hanes sweatshirts for $1 each, a pair of jeans for my son $3. A zip up sweatshirt with hood $2, tshirt $1. They had many tshirts and some jeans for 2-3 dollars a piece boys and girls sizes. They also have the clearance deals on adult size clothes as well. I picked up some womans shirts for 2-3 dollars a piece. This really helped out with the back to school shopping. I thought that maybe others might want to check it out as the WalMart clearance deals are usually pretty slim.

I was at my walmart and they had one heck of a girls shoe clearance. Got my daughter beautiful sandals for $4 each for school. Mary Kate & Ashley white ones and brown/beige ones. Perfect to start the school year. Tennis shoes were an additional 25%-50% off origonal price. Got her gym shoes for under $5. Nice sparkly white ones (added bonus for my daughter. She loves sparkles!)

I have also seen quite a bit of clearance especially in the toy department at my Wal-Mart, most 30% off, some 50%. Last year about this time, I happened to go in there on the day that they marked the toy clearance to 75% off or more, so I am checking back often. Last year, they clearanced out swingsets, race car beds, several large ride-on toys and a ton of other items. I am assuming it is their clean-out to get ready for Christmas, similar to what Target does this time of year.

Also saw a lot of pool items marked down, sidewalk chalk, and sunscreen when I was in there.

I scored big today! 12 pairs of shoes for $12! Two were steel toed boots! All on the roll out thing were all marked at $1! I got me, my mom, my neighbor, friend, other friend, kids, you name it and I bought shoes for them! Finally a deal for me!;)

I have found that the smaller regular walmarts seem to have better clearance than the supercenters, at least where I live. I have several of both near me and very rarley do I find good stuff at the supercenters but I can always get a good bargain at the regular walmarts. I've also found this while traveling around the country. I think it may be that more people go to the supercenter than the smaller ones. The other day I found the black boxed i-dog from BF behind the regular white boxed ones. The black box was $10 and the white box ones were regular price. I also found several of the men's cashmere sweaters that had been $35 either on or around BF for $5.