Disney Store 40% addtl off Red Tag YMMV

miller205

Was in the Disney Store last night and they had an additional 40% Red tag merchandise. There was a lot red tagged around the store. Slippers, outfits, watches, snowglobes, underwear, some tees, Meet the Robinson's merch, summer toys, kids flip flops. Tons of stuff...

They also had PJ Pals for $4.99 a set and screen print Tees for $2.99 (adult and child) and beach towels for $5.99. None of these were red tagged though.

I went in today to return a few things we didnt need.. or rather, things I didnt see get put up on the counter ;) I had bought the tshirts on the 1st at $4.99 so I was sooo happy to see them get marked to $2.99 as I got a price adjustment :) I got back an extra $42 over what I thought I was going to get back.. just on price adjustments for tshirts!

Went to two different Disney Stores yesterday and today and got tons of great deals. I bought 4 tees for me, two for DS4, one for DH and a cute set for DS7mos. We got cups, flip flops, a backpack and a few other things all for under $50! Definitely worth the trip if you are Disney fans!

LOL, I am always so busy looking for things for the kids in there I forget to look for me!! But now that you mention it I can see buying some of the $2.99 shirts for myself as well as for DH and maybe a few for gifts. Would be nice to stock up for birthdays for the kids friends too.

Whoohoo! I just got back from the Disney Store and am mad I didn't make it there earlier! I did print off the coupon for the extra 15% off additional and I made out great! Got several swimsuits for my DDs and a huge little mermaid stuffed doll for my youngest DD who is NUTS about little mermaid! I was so happy about that one! They did have a ton of stuff I wanted to get but didn't! They have the stuffed princess dolls all marked down-THINK THEY WERE 5.99 MARKED DOWN FROM 14.50 (i THINK) (AND I BOUGHT THEM AT FULL PRICE ARGGGGGGGGGG) But it was a happy day! My DDs are going to be very happy!