Toys R Us 50% off clearance sale

braggsalot

Today is 50% off clothing and shoes that are clearanced at Toys R Us. I am heading out in a little bit to see what I may find. This is one of my favorite sales for my daughter's clothing for next year.:D

Is the sale just for today?? I promised DD we go tomorrow and look for dollhouse furniture.

It is 50% off of the clearance price. I hit 2 TRU's today and got 2 huge bags of awesome deals for about $40.00. I got carters PJ's for $1.50 & boys Levi blue jeans for $5.00. Lots more. They had more stuff this time than I have ever seen them have in the past.

The sale is today through July 7. I only went to one TRU and I had 3 big bag fulls and I spent $67 and some change. Great deals on shoes. I bought lots of them, Nike shoes for $2 and Adidas for $3. There was not much clothes in the sizes I needed though. Overall it was a great day at TRU.

My TRU in Seattle had a fair amount left. Not sure if it started today or yesterday. Got a full bag of clothes and shoes (6 pairs, including Nike and Sketchers) for $30.xx. Mostly what was left was for older kids (size 5 and 6), not much in 3T/4T especially for girls. Not much little baby items. These TRU sales a few times a year have saved me (and made me via auction) LOTS!

I went to TRU, Columbia, MD and they had so much stuff still available as of saturday evening. Specially girls clothing, available in most of the sizes. Also I asked the cashier if I could use BRU coupon $5 off of a purchase of $25 or more, and he allowed me to use it, not one but 2 of them. The outcome, well I purchased two bagfulls clothing worth $255.67 for $52.XX. This was my first time shopping at TRU sale, i wud definitely watch for this sale from now on. Next stop wud be JCPENNY, those sales are simply irressitible!

Went to the TRU in Golf Mill, Illinois

I found Boys white T-shirts, with 50% off, they were $2.50 each - thick quality with pocket

Boys Addias Clothes - 30% off

There were clothing items for Boys & Girls at 50% off Clearance for Baby, Toddler, 4-7x.

Son talked me into some Pokemon Cards, but of course, that was not on sale :)

Just checked in again at our TRU today in Seattle, mainly to see if they have any of the online clearance toys on clearance B&M (which they do not). Anyways, there was LOTS left to choose from, and actually it looked like they set out more new clearance stuff, including more baby clothes, shoes of all sizes and also some swimsuits. The swimsuits were new as they did not have them out last week when I went.

Today is 50% off clothing and shoes that are clearanced at Toys R Us. I am heading out in a little bit to see what I may find. This is one of my favorite sales for my daughter's clothing for next year.:D

Thanks for the tip!!