Toys R Us 50% off clearance sale

braggsalot

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I was the only one who did this! Too funny. I just went to TRU on the 6th and got two whole bags of clothing for my daughters too. I just LOVE it! As I was saying to soemone else...my girls are decked out in the latest styles and I pay a song for them at that TRU 50% off clearance sale. If you sign up for their online mailing list, they send you notice of all of the sales.

I can do one better though...I have a Toys R Us visa card. Eac time you spend $400, (I use this card for EVERYTHING), they send you a $10 off gift card. I also had two of the $5 off $25 coupons. I had two gift cards and the coupons so I got all that stuff 50% off clearance AND used two $5 off coupons - so I saved $30 just in coupons.

I have never checked out JC Penney. Will have to do that if you say their sales are good.

Thanks,

Faye

• 1 month later...
I went this evening and the the clothes and shoes are an extra 40% off the clearance price. I got DD snow boots for $2.40!! For some reason she loves boots and wears them as soon as it gets cold. I actually got a purple pair a pink pair, and one with pricessess that light up. Toys were only the additional 20% off and I did not see anything to get excited about.

Our Toys R Us has 20% off clearance. I was able to pick up gobs and gobs of spongebob foam stickers that were clearanced priced .98 but for some reason rang up .10 and clearanced down to .08. :D

I also picked up a PSP starter kit with charger, case, yadda yadda yadda for 5.34, and 2 PSP games for $8 and $10.

And one of the Simpsons movies for $4.

This sale definitely helped hammer out some Christmas presents. :yup:

I was there Saturday and got 4 Gameboy Advance games for $7.69 each (originally $29.99), and an iFlower for $6.87 (originally $19.99). There are alot of markdowns for "old" toys to bring in the new for Christmas. Time to start Christmas shopping now to get better deals!

I was able to get in there today, a lot of things were really picked through. But I still got 2 complete outfits for dd along with one of those scribble bears, jump rope, pj set and 2 sets of BOGO of the water coloring booklets. Half of dd's Christmas is already done with..yay, just need a bike now..oy!

I went yesterday and the clothes were an additional 40% off and the clearance toys were an additional 20% off. I was surprised to find a lot of fall and winter baby items for my little one on clearance. I thought it would just be summer stuff, but I got a lot of Carters sleepers and pants sets for about 3.00-4.00 each.

Went yesterday they had 40% off the mark down on clothes but I didn't really look my Son is to big for there clothes. But they had alot left. And they had 20 % off the 70% off markdown on clearence. I got about 6 things for 14.00 They had alot of toys left also. That is in Horseheads NY.