Dollar Tree bargains.

ellen zachariia

Do not know if anyone shops at Dollar Tree but I was there today and they have new magazines for 1.00

1.. June Ladies Home Journal

2. June Better Homes and GArdens

3. JUne Fitness Magazine.

They also had some great summer toys like balls, frisbees, goggles, beach balls, floats and innertubes with Spiderman and Shrek 3 characters. Great stuff if you are having a summer b-day party or just to entertain the kids.

Dollar tree is one of my fave stores!:) I check in at least once a week, because they are always getting new stuff in. Last week i got my 18 month old son spiderman pj's for 2 bucks! And they were really good quality. They also get in name brand products quite often.

I thought everything at Dollar Tree was $1.00?:confused:

I think people get confused between Dollar general and Dollar Tree..

Personally i avoid Dollar General and Family dollar Yuck,but do hit Dollar tree and Everything a dollar once and a while.

D

I think people get confused between Dollar general and Dollar Tree..

Personally i avoid Dollar General and Family dollar Yuck,but do hit Dollar tree and Everything a dollar once and a while.

D

What's wrong with Dollar General? Mine is very nice & I shop there A LOT!

I ALWAYS end up spending more than I intend to when I walk out of Dollar Tree! It's amazing the name brand items they carry sometimes and their greeting card section is convenient for all the father's and grad's in our family right now!

I thought everything at Dollar Tree was $1.00?:confused:

So did I. Until I walked into a dollar tree near me. I had a section that said 'opps. It's not a dollar but we couldn't pass up a bargin.' There were items $3, $4, and $5 dollars.

I hope it's not a regular thing. I've only seen it that one time.

I persoanlly go to dollar tree at least once a week. The Amor All wash and wax was only $1! It's like $5 in the stores. I :hearthrob dollar tree. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a six pack of water for $1 - Crystal Geyser, 16.0 oz, screw cap

IWV Root Beer - 2 cans for $1 - yummy, we made floats!

Littlest Pet Shop Coloring Books

Water Foam-Like Balls in Neon Colors - they have not faded nor did they fall apart or anything.

And of course, various gift bags, Sponge Bob, Masculine and Feminine Bags, too :)

Gloria

Guest shawna6676
for the past 2 years my little girl has woke up on christmas morning and went to her stocking and dumped everything into the floor and said "mommy, santa must shop at the dollar tree for my stocking stuff!!" so funny!!!:sidesplit:rotflol:

The Dollar Tree in SW WA has Fruit of the Loom men's muscle t's. These do not look or feel like cheap seconds. I got a couple of them. They had tons left. The manager said they had just come in, and he didn't expect them to last long.

for the past 2 years my little girl has woke up on christmas morning and went to her stocking and dumped everything into the floor and said "mommy, santa must shop at the dollar tree for my stocking stuff!!" so funny!!!:sidesplit:rotflol:

Last winter I was down at our local Dollar Tree, and an old man in a Santa outfit was walking through the aisles, talking to the kids at the store. I thought it was cute; and a big help for those kids who recognize Dollar Tree items in their stockings!

at my dollar tree, they had these gerber toddler food boxes- can with a cup of either the carrot/chicken ravioli or chicken noodle soup; a small package of puffs; a small bottle of gerber juice; a sippy lid for the juice; a disposible spoon. they were really cute too, had a handle for your toddler to tote them around like a lunchbox. they expire in the next few months, but a really good deal because the cup alone cost more than that in my area. i got a bunch for vacation.

Can someone clarify for me if these clothes are being bought at Dollar Tree or dollar general and family dollar?

I have never seen any clothes at ours. I dont go often,but still have never seen any type of clothes.

TIA

D

My Dollar Tree does have some clothes, not sure if it's the ones people are talking about though. I'll have to take a look tomorrow.

My favorite find at Dollar Tree was a MadCatz Incredibles Gameboy Advance SP backpack, and it came with cases to store the games.

I've got a dollar tree a few blocks from my house, they always have the best deals on things. Sometimes I'd find Duracell batteries for $1 which is a big discount, although they were a few months from the date. Sometimes they would have some cool things like small cookware.