Is this Dell E520 Desktop a good deal

Lemme know!!!

Dimension E520 Desktop with 2.8GHz Dual Core, 512MB, 80GB & 19-inch LCD Monitor

$469 with Free Shipping

The 19-inch LCD alone is worth $200. For an extra $269, you are getting a Dell PC with dual core processor, dvd burner and more. Free shipping.

Features Include:

2.80GHz Pentium D Dual Core Processor

Windows XP Home

512MB DDR2 Memory

80GB Hard Drive

16x DVD Burner

19-inch Analog Flat Panel

1 Year Warranty

Bought ours in February and the only issues we've had are

1. they put mcafee in it and almost every program we run wouldn't work! So we took it out and put in Norton and now it works fine (probably could've adjusted settings, but dh likes norton better anyway)

2. The new Vista takes some getting used to! Had to adjust settings cause it wouldn't even let me go to paypal!!

As for the computer though, it's great!

imho i wouldn't really recommend vista, there isn't much new to really offer cept different gui and its inability to work with other programs. also mcafee and norton are both memory hogs. theres a few other decent antivirus progs out there that does the trip better. personally use avg

imho i wouldn't really recommend vista, there isn't much new to really offer cept different gui and its inability to work with other programs. also mcafee and norton are both memory hogs. theres a few other decent antivirus progs out there that does the trip better. personally use avg

However, there isn't much choice now with a new computer. Most will come with Vista pre-installed.

I'm going to have to get a copy myself to learn how to use it.