Disney World!!!

My sister and I are looking to go to DW this summer (dates are FLEXIBLE). We're looking to stay between 3 days and 7 days...whichever is the better deal. Does anyone know of any GOOD deals we can look into regarding ticket prices, attractions, food, etc. I'm not concerned about hotels right now or airfare becuz I don't know whether we'll drive or not but we'll probably fly...BUT if you do know of any KILLER HOTEL deals...Please fill me in. Oh yeah, we're in Birmingham, AL ....so if you see any airline deals send em my way pleze....I'll also be looking as well!

Can I get a little help gottadealers? Any websites/specials/coupons you know of??

THANKS!

I agree with dtwdmaty... if you MUST come to this god awful city go to allearsnet dot com and you can find any info you need. Also check out orlandofloridasucks dot com for tourist tips. The Disney "budget" resorts are the cheapest of the Disney properties, they are the "all star" ones.

• 2 weeks later...

depending on how many days you will be staying sometimes it is better to purchase the annual pass. You can get up to $35% off of your hotel rooms on disney property. We live in florida and we have passes.

BTW...Only one person in the party needs to have a pass to get the discount. You can call and ask if they have the discount codes for annual passholders. If not look on mousesavers.com

• 2 weeks later...
I was checking out Disney today myself. I saw on the Disney website, that room are as low as $82/nght +tax. Max 4 ppl per room. It's an offical Disney resort too, I figured I don't need a fancy hotel. Because on vacation all I usually need is a place to lay my head at night. If you're into camping, I also saw that Disney has an offical camp ground. I didn't really check that out but I'm thinking it was around $40/nght.