Mattress

I'm looking for a new mattress, ours should have been retired years ago. We currently have a full size, so that would be the easiest/cheapest way to replace it. Hopefully we would be able to keep our box spring/frame and just replace this mattress. If there was an AWESOME deal on a Queen, we could upgrade, but our room can't hold anything larger than a standard queen.

We'd like to spend under $400, but we can go higher if necessary to get a quality mattress. Even if you don't know of any current deals, we really need to know of just places to look. We went to a mattress place next to our home and they didn't have anything for less than $1,500. I looked at Sears.com and it looks like they have some, but I'm pretty clueless. Any suggestions?

When we bought our mattress it was during a really busy selling time, I think presidents day or something.. I know everyone was having sales at that time.

Anyways, we looked everywhere.. but in the end we found Really nice Queen Pillowtop mattresses at Costco's for about $600 for the set.

SO if your members of Costco or Sams, dont forget to look there. If not, find someone who is and maybe they'll let you use they're card 1 time ;)

See if you have a JCPenny catalog outlet nearby. They have new never used mattress really cheap. I've always heard that you need to change out the box spring along with the top one. It provides support and you wouldn't be able to see if it was worn out or not.