shoebuy.com $10 off 1 item $20 off 2

davephillyj

just ordered my daughter a pair of the skechers ladybugs, just like crocs for 14.90 shipped! Thanks for the codes and the hint for the 10% off extra! She'll love them for her birthday, she's worn her red crocs to death already and she's only gonna be 9.

How long is this code going to be good for?

In the original post it says it expires 3/26.

I am hoping my pair of crocs come soon so that I can see if I like the size and order some more. The are scheduled for delivery today. They finally have the red and sage in my size.

lol....I even looked in the first post to see.....duhhhh...thank you....I have a friend that is wanting some of the crocs with out the holes so she can wear them to work...she is over the nurses at the nursing home and they can not wear the ones with holes in them...so she will love this.

mine are due to come today too, I went ahead and ordered 2 pair of crocs and the sandle ones...I figure they will fix them for me if they are not the right size and I was afraid if I only bought one I would miss out on the deal...so thats why I ordered 3. I'm still waiting on my daughters shoes. Bought them stride Right.

when I called CS back and they sent me the email they "SAID" that the code should be good to April 1st. If you click the link http://recp.rm04.net/servlet/MailView?m=798915&r=NTYzMzM5Nzk5MwS2&j=MjYxMjA4MDIgS0&mt=1&spMailingID=798915&spUserID=NTYzMzM5Nzk5MwS2&spJobID=26120802&spReportId=MjYxMjA4MDIS1

it will take you to the email page link where it will automatically take it off your cart at checkout. When it quits working then we'll know. But We can always try and find more! It seems they always have more. :)