HOT HOT HOT! New York & Company 50% EVERYTHING IN THE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caramel

Hey guys! I haven't been here in a while but I HAD to tell my gottadeal buddies about this! Yesterday after work I stopped by New York & Company looking for new spring/summer pants since the weather has been in the low 80s this week and I got a wonderful shock instead! There was a sign as I entered the store that said 50% off of everything in the store but I thought it was just a joke or something. You know a mean thing to lure people into the store? Well I asked one of the workers and she said that it was true....EVERY SINGLE ITEM IN THE STORE WAS HALF OFF! I kept pestering her because I was sure there was a catch and she was like NOPE it's FOR REAL! So what was initially a quick 10 minute stop turned into an hour long shopping spree! I couldn't believe it. Everything INCLUDING NEW SPRING/SUMMER CLOTHES! Shoes, handbags, etc. etc. OMG I was in heaven yesterday :eyepoppin:cheesy::eek::D:tongue1: I was so happy that I even decided to go ahead and apply for the card. I was approved and got an EXTRA 20% off of my purchase! I got $274 worth of stuff for $119!!!!!!

The salesgirl told me that I came in at the PERFECT time as it was THE FIRST DAY of the sale. I asked her when it'll be over and she said PROBABLY Sunday.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!!!!

I'm going to stop gushing about the great deals after this I promise! :tongue1: But if you ever wanted to get those really trendy denim trousers at Express and Banana Republic that cost $69 and $99 respectively (before tax!) you can nearly the SAME EXACT thing but with even nicer details for $22!!! I almost fell over when I saw them. When I tried them on in the fitting room I felt like I was trying on the same quality pant as from the more expensive stores!

Here's the one I'm talking about...

http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/product_detail_with_picker.jsp?productId=prod60006

And my other ABSOLUTE FAVORITE was this beautiful and chic halter dress but it's not listed on their site for some reason. It's black with a pink rope collar. You can wear it as a dress or as long tunic shirt..don't remember what the original price was but I know that in other stores like Express they charge an arm and a leg for!!!

I'm such a cheapo so I kind of would rather go in the store myself and not have to pay any shipping.

I'm with you. I hate paying shipping for anything. Whatever savings you get is eaten up by the shipping. Too bad I don't have any spending money.:no: Otherwise, I would have cleaned up. New York is my favorite for clothes. I haven't shopped since December.

If anyone wants them these are my codes for the 20% off. Looks like I'm not getting anything online either.

To get you started, TAKE 20% OFF your purchase with this coupon.*

Offer valid at nyandcompany.com and New York & Company stores.

To receive your discount at nyandcompany.com, enter promotion code 8838 during checkout.

To redeem in stores, please print this page using your browser's print button and present it to the cashier at time of purchase. Ring Code: 2940

Welcome to New York & Company — where great style & great value are always sexy.

This works out great for me 50% off plus I also got a coupon in the mail for $30 off $75 or $60 off $150 . They send this out a lot when your on the mailing list.

I have the entire booklet but I forgot it at home! I was so mad at myself.

If you register your email on their website,within minutes you get an email for 20% off. I took it to the store and got an additional discount without any problem. They also asked me if I wanted to apply for a credit card and get still ANOTHER 20% off but I told her no thank you. Happy shopping everyone... didnt spend less... but I DID GET ALOT MORE!!!! ( and Dillards is right next door) ;) ;)

I went last night and got some really good deals.....yoga pants/sweatshirt and tank, jeans, dress shirt, 2 body shapers, and cotton shirt with my 20% discount from email it all came to about $90! You can't beat it! I couldn't find the shorts in my store but I will keep going back to check. The sales clerk at my store said she didn't know when the promotion was going to end but things had defintely been crazy! And B. Moss (if you have one) is having a 40% off all of their dresses. :cheesy: