Signature question

kc#erica

I am trying to add a signature using a bbcode but I don't know how to do it. I have the code and I just tried it by copying the code and pasted it right into the box where you type in text but when I previewed it, it is the text code I typed in instead of the picture. I noticed on the sig page it says bbcodes are allowed but I don't see a link or anything you can click on to add the code so I am wondering where do I put the code? I hope this makes sense...If anyone knows how to do this I'd appreciate your help :o

Take a look here to read what is allowed with signatures: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=65962

Ok Thank you. That's exactly what I needed. The first message I saw said tickers are not allowed and that's what I was trying to add. I found a real cute pregnancy ticker that counts down the days and shows how far along you are and shows what the baby looks like. Oh well :(

Ok Thank you. That's exactly what I needed. The first message I saw said tickers are not allowed and that's what I was trying to add. I found a real cute pregnancy ticker that counts down the days and shows how far along you are and shows what the baby looks like. Oh well :(

Unfortunately, externally hosted pictures can really slow the site down. Load times become bogged down by the speed of other sites. That is one of the main reasons that images are limited to the smilies hosted here at GD.