Omahasteaks.com 50% EVERYTHING TODAY ONLY 2/26

Fishboysmom

Just received this in an email from them....

SHOP TODAY AND SAVE... EVERYTHING is 1/2 PRICE! But hurry, this 50% Off Sitewide Sale ends today, February 26th! Your 50% discount has already been applied... the sale price shown is 1/2 Price. Shop and save on EVERYTHING!

http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?sssdmh=dm10.96877&DSP=1&AID=9800&ITMSUF=YXS&SRC=RW6030

OMG:eyepoppin My heart about JUMPED RIGHT OUT seing those prices!!! I don't pay over 2.99 a pound for ribeyes or Tbones. That's all we like steak wise. I go to the regular store first thing in the morning and ask them what they are going to mark down, and they know me ahead of time now they just start shaking their heads and get out their black majic markers. One guy just asks me what I want/need and gets it off the rack and takes it in the back. I pay about on average

.80 for ground beef

.99 chuck (unless it's already on sale then .75)

1.25 ground sirloin

1.25 stew meat or sirlion tips

1.50 bottom or top round roast or sirloin roast

1.50 pork loin roast

.99 chops

2.50-3.00 ribeye t-bone-ny strips

I get my bonless chicken breast from a relay for life fundraiser once a month you get a 20 LB box IQF from Tyson ( we have the distributer here) for 24.00! Breast or tenderlions!!! You can not beat these priceses ANYWHERE! Ya'll may want to check at your local places and see what ya'll can come up with. Wal-mart only marks down 30% no mater what. They are stinkers!

I always just call my mom and ask what the price should be, lol. I'm a vegetarian, but I come from a long line of butchers on one side, lol. Pretty ironic, huh? Anyway, the last time I bought Porterhouse I called her and she said it should be about $10/lb. It was on sale for $4.99 and she said snap up a bunch of it, so I did. It lasts us a long time here because only hubby really eats it. The kids might take a few bites, but they don't really like it too much.

I checked Porterhouse on Omaha steaks and you get (2) 24oz cuts for $47.50. That's 3 lbs, so it comes out to about $16/lb. Even at 1/2 price, that's still expensive!

Since I haven't eaten meat in over 20 years, I don't really know much about it. Is there some special difference between Omaha and what I can get from the local butcher?

OMG:eyepoppin My heart about JUMPED RIGHT OUT seing those prices!!! I don't pay over 2.99 a pound for ribeyes or Tbones. That's all we like steak wise. I go to the regular store first thing in the morning and ask them what they are going to mark down, and they know me ahead of time now they just start shaking their heads and get out their black majic markers. One guy just asks me what I want/need and gets it off the rack and takes it in the back. I pay about on average

.80 for ground beef

.99 chuck (unless it's already on sale then .75)

1.25 ground sirloin

1.25 stew meat or sirlion tips

1.50 bottom or top round roast or sirloin roast

1.50 pork loin roast

.99 chops

2.50-3.00 ribeye t-bone-ny strips

I get my bonless chicken breast from a relay for life fundraiser once a month you get a 20 LB box IQF from Tyson ( we have the distributer here) for 24.00! Breast or tenderlions!!! You can not beat these priceses ANYWHERE! Ya'll may want to check at your local places and see what ya'll can come up with. Wal-mart only marks down 30% no mater what. They are stinkers!

I don't remember EVER seeing prices that low around here! I buy the boneless pork chops and get all excited if I find them for $2.49 or $2.99/lb. For ground sirloin, $1.99/lb is about the cheapest I've ever seen, but it's generally on sale for about $2.99/lb. I live in Connecticut and my mom says the prices are higher here than where she lives.

Item # 144EWZ Steak & Cheesecake Special $30.00

4 (7 oz.) Top Sirloins

1 (6 in.) New York Cheesecake

The cheesecake is on sale by itself for $9.50.

I'm not sure how I got this to work, but try adding any item into your cart after you put in your 50% off items and add the letters XTB or XTA after the number only and it should offer you 6 burgers, cutlery, and cutting board for free. You can then delete the product and order the items you want for 1/2 price and get the burgers, cutlery, and cutting board. I think that's what I did. I tried finding a free shipping offer to combine with the 50% off, but had no luck.

I think that's how I got it work, but I could be wrong! I've been dinking around for almost an hour.:cheesy:

I think this is what I'll be ordering:

144EWZ Steak & Cheesecake Special $30.00 2 Myself $60.00

4 (7 oz.) Top Sirloins

1 (6 in.) New York Cheesecake

1673EWZ 6 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes $7.50 Myself $7.50

718EWZ 16 (10 oz.) Rib Eyes $145.00 Myself $145.00

Select a FREE GIFT

6 Burgers, Cutlery & Cutting Board FREE

Subtotal $212.50

Order Total (w/o shipping) $212.50