Stores are marking down the OxiBall's.

hpowers

I had gotten one free with the coupon and was not impressed. They cannot be used with bleach and are not recommended for anything treated with flame retardant. So much for the commercial's claim that "its the only thing you'll need". I'll stick with my Tide.

I really like ours, but I keep 2 in at a time. I have noticed though, that sometimes DH's shirts smell sweaty when they come out of the washer. Which is odd, because he doesn't smell like that. It's almost like they magnify the smell.

Our Walmart has them four around $5 now, too, on a full endcap.

I read in consumer reports that the oxiballs are terrible. They ranked them as one of the worst for cleaning. Interestingly enough, they said Walmart's Great Value brand detergent performed well and was very cheap. I can't find it in any Walmart by me, though. :(

clothes do seem to smell funny sometimes.

Maybe that's why I thought I needed something in my dresser to freshen the drawers. I thought the wood was making my clothes stink and I asked for scented drawer liners for my birthday. I've been using my oxiball and detergent at the same time. I didn't think my clothes were getting clean.