Bed Bath & Beyond Clearance

smjrm

I was just there tonight and they have a big selection of clearance items that are an additional 30% off the yellow clearance price. You can use their coupons for another 20% off on top of that too. I got a set of 3 lamps (one floor and two table), regularly $80, for $22 and a $40 picture for $16.

I was just there tonight and they have a big selection of clearance items that are an additional 30% off the yellow clearance price. You can use their coupons for another 20% off on top of that too. I got a set of 3 lamps (one floor and two table), regularly $80, for $22 and a $40 picture for $16.

This has been going on since after new year. I thought that they had all gone to 50% off (the ones around me have). It's definitely a great deal though. Cool thing is that it's 50% off the marked price, which in many cases has already been reduced from the MSRP. For example, I got a Waring Pro Waffle Iron, original price $80, it was marked 30% off to $56, I got the additional 30% off which knocked it down to $39, then I slapped the 20% off coupon on top of that, my final price $32, not too shabby. 50% off is an even better deal now.

This has been going on since after new year. I thought that they had all gone to 50% off (the ones around me have). It's definitely a great deal though. Cool thing is that it's 50% off the marked price, which in many cases has already been reduced from the MSRP. For example, I got a Waring Pro Waffle Iron, original price $80, it was marked 30% off to $56, I got the additional 30% off which knocked it down to $39, then I slapped the 20% off coupon on top of that, my final price $32, not too shabby. 50% off is an even better deal now.

Wow, I didn't know some were 50% off! I haven't been to BB&B since before Christmas. I have a stack of 20% off coupons and am thinking about going back over today. Even at only 30%, plus 20%, they have some good deals.

I was there this weekend and got a set of 300 TC sheets orig. 39.99 marked 27.99 for an additional 50% off. There were a lot of additional 50% off sections in my store.

I'm glad you mentioned sheets. I went back today and found some 600 TC California King for $38.xx!

I got a nice Pyrex 15pc Bakeware set (reg $29.99) for $11.xx and a Pyrex 24pc Bakeware set (reg $39.99) for $19.xx. These will be great wedding gifts! I also picked up some grill accessories and bright outdoor plates/bowls for this summer for more than half off.

I hit the jackpot today. Both my DD's have been looking for chairs for their room (one outgrew hers; the other was a casualty of my now deceased kitty's loss of bladder control) but they seem to be "dorm" season furniture. BB&B had a bentwood chair for $50 that we've looked at. It was on clearance today for $40 and I had the 20% off coupon. I got home & realized the cashier forgot to take the 30% off the clearance price so I called & they'll adjust it tomorrow am. So they'll end up being around $23 each. DH is putting them together now.

But that's not even the best! Right after Christmas, my DD had seen this iTrip fm transmitter for an iPod. They were $40 and I told her to wait. They had a bunch of tables and endcaps today with all kinds of random clearance items. There was a very beat up iTrip box that was ripped and after getting assurances that I could return it if it didn't work, I picked it up for $6.99! It works great! Now if they only had another one for DH's car...

RobD

I totally agree with you on the 'regular prices are too high". I guess that's why they guarantee that they will match their competitors prices. I will not buy an item there without the 20% coupon or it's on clearance. Although I love going there for their yankee candles.

I agree, their prices are a bit higher than say Wal-Mart or maybe Target. I always use the 20% coupon, even if it's expired. BTW, my BB&B takes as many as the number of items you have. Last time I had 3 things and they let me use 3 of the 20% off coupons.

I went yesterday and bought some 8 oz Yankee candles for just over $5 each. They were called Holiday Spice I think, but I use them all year long. I just love Yankee Candles.

I also bought some Holiday coffee in packets for (6 packets for $2). They were in the Christmas section as well.

While we're on the subject, does everyone else agree that BB&B's "regular" prices are too high, especially if you don't have the 20% off coupon(s). What do you think?

I always use the 20% too. They probably have the 20% built in to their margin. We think we're getting a good deal.

While we're on the subject, does everyone else agree that BB&B's "regular" prices are too high, especially if you don't have the 20% off coupon(s). What do you think?

Even with the 20 % they're usually too expensive for me... the clearance is OK though.. i went today and got 3 featherbids for my kids (one of their mattresses is really hard) for $15 bucks each