Dollar General .01 All Christmas

toebaby

Today I went to one DG in Indy and all Christmas stuff was .01! I got cards, gift boxes garland... 25 items for .25. There were wreaths, figurines and pins left on top of some other misc. I went to another DG and they had no Christmas stuff so, its worth giving your DG a call.

Hard to believe Xmas stuff is still out there!

Ha, I went to Linen N Things today, and they had Christmas wrapping paper and stuff for 50% off. They also had Halloween stuff. I laughed, and told the worker that I thought their floor space was worth more to them then handing onto that stuff. They need to see how Target does it, mark it down and move it out!

Becky

Hit 5 Dollar Generals today. Had to buy a $1 bag at each store then everything was .01. Got 715 @ .01 and 5 @ $1 total spent $13.15. Total of items at original price $1019.07. They had lots of $2, $3, & $5 items left, till i checked out! :runaway::g_dance:

i didn't do this good, but i still got a bunch of items. we had the same thing with the buying of the bag for a dollar and i cleaned up!!! got a bunch of cards and self adhesive labels and a ton of ribbon and xmas craft stuff for the kids!! :yup:

hit our DG today and they had VERY LITTLE left but I did get about 28 packs of self adhesive labels, 3 boxes of xmas cards, 8 packs of robe boxes and a few other things for .01 each. The clerk said today was the last day to get the stuff for .01. Tomorrow they have to zero out any xmas stuff and trash it. Hmmm, maybe time to dumpster dive tomorrow! ha ha!!