KOHL's 1/2 Carat Diamond Earrings $50

rae662000

Okay everyone, Kohl's has diamond earring studs that are 1/2 carat in total weight clearanced down to $49,99 :eyepoppin These earrings were originally $350 and then they were clearanced to $210 and I guess 75% off of that, but it rings up at $49.99 :D .

They are located in the fine jewerly dept in a case that is for clearance or discontinued jewerly. The boxes should have a yellow clearance sticker on them.

NOW, be very careful when you are looking through them because some are cloudy and some have those carbon marks in them so check them :smart: The store I went to has some stored underneath that I was able to look thru so ask.

I was very happy to find this deal thanks to DIANAVARR. Those still in need of a Valentines Gift this would be great !:giggle:

After reading this, I decided to run out during my lunch break to see what they had. They only had a couple in the display case, all round cut. I asked and she found a few more under the counter. They are not the best, some with a ton of inclusions, some really cloudy. I was able to find a decent pair that are not 100% white, but did have a really nice sparkle with no visible inclusions. You get what you pay for.

The woman behind the counter did not believe me when I told her about the sale until she rang them up. They were $350 originally, on clearance to $210 and with 75% off that, so they rang up for $50.

Not a bad find, thanks. :)

Did you happen to notice if they sold different cuts-princess, round, etc? Or were they just the round ones?

I have only seen round however there were necklaces also 75% off and with semi precious stones and two rings, did not see the rings they were gone. Just make sure you look over them carefully.:smart:

Guest RealLivePrinces

Those are the 'promotional quality' studs sold for 99.99 during the holidays, which the buyer was defensive about when associates wondered about the quality. Also clearanced, if your store still has them, are twilight topaz tennis bracelets originally $500

Newly discontinued stock includes Black Hills Gold mystic fire topaz rings, and opal, blue topaz, cassiopeia topaz (sky blue, purple, light green), mystic fire topaz gemstone jewelry, 14k earrings once $95+, 14k and 10k gold bangles...

Discontinued jewelry (not clearance) will be 75% off with an additional 15% discount through 2pm tomorrow.

Thanks for the deal. We were able to pick up a couple of pair of the earrings, one in white gold and one in yellow gold. My Kohl's had about eight pair left so we went thru those trying to pick out the nicest stones. Also bought a ladies diamond dinner ring at the discontinued clearance 75% off.

Just got back and got three pair of them. Two yellow gold ,one white gold. Glad I took my husband along found a pair of earrings I loved that they had listed as 600.00 on clearance for 127.50. Great looking diamond hoops with both white gold and yellow gold in them.The clarity on the 49.00 is not that great but you get what you pay for.Make a nice Christmas present for a few woman on my list.

Thank you Rae, Went to my local khols, they had 15 earring pairs, either cloudy or with inclusions. I did not buy any, But I bought a nice opal ring and chain for 75% off (orig $300) , but i did not get the additional 15% off. The sales women said , additional 15% applies only to Diamod ear rings and not opal.

But anyway she was nice enough and gave me 10% off of my khols card though i did not have the monthly coupon,

Warning: Please be careful with these earrings and inspect them carefully. One of the diamonds has already fallen out and I got them yesterday. I will return mine tomorrow.

My son bought a set for his girlfriend last night and after getting them home he realized that on had a major flaw (black mark in the center of the diamond) so we drove the 90 miles round trip today to see if we could exchange them. After looking at every set (about 8 or 9) I noticed that at least one earring in each set either had the same flaw or they were very cloudy. I asked the girl if maybe we could switch the flawed with a good one from another set and she said no way :no: So he just returned them and left very disappointed:(

Guest RealLivePrinces

Like I said... promotional quality. You get what you pay for, lol.

You should have bought 2 boxes - switch them and return!

Give Jewelry Associates a little credit... if someone tried that on me, I'd call security. (C'mon, it's so easy to tell the difference). And Kohl's doesn't joke around with fine jewelry theft. I haaaate return fraud more than anything!

HOWEVER, if I'd been the associate, I would've switched it for you. They'll probably end up a callback anyway.