Old Navy Deals

tablsu

Went in to Old Navy today and I got 4 pair of dressy low waist shorts for $1.97 each and one spagetti strap top that was off white with sequins for $1.97. They also had all of their valentines pajama bottoms on sale for 1/2 off so I spent 20.xx for 4 pairs of shorts, one shirt and a pair of pajama bottoms. Gotta Love Old Navy:bow:

I got men's Valentine's day PJ bottoms and boxers for 0.97 today and women's PJ bottoms for 1.97. I also found another pair of dress shorts for 1.97 today in a different color than my last 4 pair and a pair of womens cargo pants for 3.97. :g_dance:

At this point, they probably only have one single rack with clearance. I found that, at my local Old Navy, there was one single clearance rack in the men's section and one entire section in the women's section; however, the tiny men's section had the best deals (.97 and 1.97 for shirts and pants, but in limited sizes). The ladies section had racks full of stuff, but it wasn't marked down enough, in my opinion (most stuff was still about 10 bucks or more).

I scored again at Old Navy today.

2 short sleeve T-shirts 2.97 each plus 10% off 2.67 each

2 mini knit bubble skirts 0.47 each plus 10% off 0.42 each

1 mini dip dye skirt 0.47 plus 10% off 0.42

1 pair mens lace up tennis shoes 1.97 plus 10% off 1.78

1 cut off low waist blue jean shorts 0.47 plus 10% off 0.42

1 Stuffed animal monkey 1.97 plus 10% off 1.78

also received another survey to complete for 10% off

:g_dance::bow::runaway::g_dance:

tablsu-how'd u get an add'l 10%

Everytime I go a survey receipt prints out with my receipt and I just go online and fill out the survey and I write the code word on the survey receipt and present it to the cashier. I don't know why I keep getting one every visit because usually I only get one every few months.

:sidesplit OK today has been my best day so far at Old Navy.

They found some Valentine and Christmas things in the back that they did not know they had. I got 3 pair of men's Valentine's boxers for 0.97 each, but the best deal was that I got 2 Frisbees for 0.10 each, a pair of large/extra large boys gloves for 0.10, 2 small footballs with snowflakes on them for 0.10 each and GET THIS a Fleece blanket for 0.10, the lady that was putting on the price tags said the blanket was 2.97 and put a tag on it for that amount but when the cashier rang it up he changed it to 0.10. I am just going to keep going in each day to see what I can find. I have also received 2 more surveys to get 10% off.:g_dance:

Ok so after reading this thread I decided to run out to our local Old navy today after class and see what I could find. The selection wasn't huge but they had everything that I could want.

I only spent 10.19

1 - Frisbee

3 - Black long sleeve t-shirts

1 - Sweatshirt

2 - long sleeve polo's

2 - fleece pull overs

1 - t-shirt short sleeve

1 - Dress blouse

Thanks tablsu for starting this thread!!! I plan to hit the Old navy in the mall when we head to the movies later this evening. :yup:

Ok so after reading this thread I decided to run out to our local Old navy today after class and see what I could find. The selection wasn't huge but they had everything that I could want.

I only spent 10.19

1 - Frisbee

3 - Black long sleeve t-shirts

1 - Sweatshirt

2 - long sleeve polo's

2 - fleece pull overs

1 - t-shirt short sleeve

1 - Dress blouse

Thanks tablsu for starting this thread!!! I plan to hit the Old navy in the mall when we head to the movies later this evening. :yup:

Your Welcome. Congrats on the great deals. Its really just a gamble, you never know when you will walk in and find things for such a low price. Some days I go in and I cant find any really good deals but other days I get lucky and find great markdowns.:)