Pixter Multi-Media System (Blue or Black) - $19.98 (was $90) @ Toys R Us

3cuties4me

I think this was posted before too, but I know these also went OOS and wanted to get this posted before they went back OOS (I did try to find that old thread, though... really sorry for the double posting...)...

Pixter Multi-Media System: Blue $19.99... use Google Checkout to get $10 off (new customers)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2299215&cp=2255956.2257823.2276203&f=PAD%2FOutlet%2FYes&parentPage=family

~ Erin

I bought one of these a few weeks ago, but I'm having trouble finding software for it. The ones on ebay are going for way too much! I was hoping I could find them at the local TRU for 2.00 but they are out of them. If anyone knows of any online store that has them for under 10.00, I'd appreciate it.

ok got a question....

i know this says for ages 4-8, but does anyone have one or know a CLOSER age to when they will get the hang of this? my dd will be 5 in november. I was thinking if this would be old enough for her then or is it good for kids closer to the 7/8 year old age group? thanks for any input.

Well, my daughters have the older color pixter... They are 7 and 9.5.... they really don't play with them anymore... my 7 yr old will play maybe once in a blue moon, but it is the 3 yr old that really likes it. The girls play Nintendo DS, and he plays pixter at the same time :)

I think the software is a little younger than 8+ yeas old...

Hope this helps :)

Joanne

I bought one of these a few weeks ago, but I'm having trouble finding software for it. The ones on ebay are going for way too much! I was hoping I could find them at the local TRU for 2.00 but they are out of them. If anyone knows of any online store that has them for under 10.00, I'd appreciate it.

Our Target sends the salvage items to our Goodwill. I stopped by Goodwill tonight and they had the software for $3 and $4 each but only had a few left.