Meijer grocery clearance

bonjulie

The Meijer in Bowling Green, Ohio, has a couple of racks in the back corner by the employee doors (between the milk and sour cream coolers) that they put clearance groceries on. Good stuff but usually near expiration, stuff like that. Today they had two sizes of Nestle Quik drink mix. I got the smaller size and some of them had .50 off coupons on them. Item was marked down to $1.81 and with the coupon, which was doubled, came to .81 a container. Got chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Yum.

Here they double less than 50cents and if it's over that they bring it up to $1 -even when the coupons said don't double... I love Meijer. They are actually cheaper than the Walmart here most of the time (lately) and in our local paper this weekend they had $5 coupon off $50 of last week $5 off $25.

Grocery Clearance here is usually back by the milk and picked over pretty good.

Our Meijer here in Cincinnati has been having specials like buy $50 worth of merchandise and get $10 off your next week's purchases. Has had them the last two weeks. I split my grocery order the last two weeks so I could get two $10 off store coupons. Been using them to buy toy clearance items for Bday gifts. Found some match box stuff on clearance last week - so got two items for free.

Our Meijer's is much cheaper on most items than our new Super Walmart just down the road.

Another tip, if your Meijer prints those coupons out for so much off gas and they don't have a gas station at your store, they will let you use them as cash but only for the amount usually like .50. But they have a longer expiration date than the $10 off $50.

Saw several shelves of Clearance at the Meijer in Lexington(Reynolds Rd) by the milk. Nothing was more than 30% off though, items were actually marked higher than the sale price.

Beware of the new Wal Mart in Lexington. Meijer milk is 1.95, they want 3.00 for store brand and 4.03 for name brand. I concur that Meijer regular prices are comparable to Wal Mart on most items, but Wal Mart cannot touch a Meijer grocery ad.

Saw several shelves of Clearance at the Meijer in Lexington(Reynolds Rd) by the milk. Nothing was more than 30% off though, items were actually marked higher than the sale price.

Beware of the new Wal Mart in Lexington. Meijer milk is 1.95, they want 3.00 for store brand and 4.03 for name brand. I concur that Meijer regular prices are comparable to Wal Mart on most items, but Wal Mart cannot touch a Meijer grocery ad.

Hey! that's MY Meijer's ;)

Hi All,

I live in Indiana...very Northwest Tip of the state. Anyone know if the Meijer's around here double coupons? Would it be advertised somewhere in the store or the ad? I've been shopping there for years but it's not my main store because there is another store that doubles coupons. I'd definitely start shopping there as my main store if they double!

I think the two towns around here with Meijer's are Highland, Indiana and Merrillville, Indiana.

Anyone been able to double at either of these?

Thanks!

Michelle

My Meijers in Cincinnati Ohio has always doubled coupons up to $1. A .25 would be .50, and a .75 would be just to $1.

This past Saturday,with the 50% off clearance clothing I bought several Cincinnati Bengal NFL T-shirts for $3.25 and sweatshirts for $5. I also got boys fleece lined jeans for $6 a pair.

With the 15% off general merchandise and two $10 coupons from week before's special (by $50 get $10 off next purchase) I got the elpitcial fitness exceriser for $175 (reg $299 on clearance for $229).

Hi All,

I live in Indiana...very Northwest Tip of the state. Anyone know if the Meijer's around here double coupons? Would it be advertised somewhere in the store or the ad? I've been shopping there for years but it's not my main store because there is another store that doubles coupons. I'd definitely start shopping there as my main store if they double!

I think the two towns around here with Meijer's are Highland, Indiana and Merrillville, Indiana.

Anyone been able to double at either of these?

Thanks!

Michelle

Look at the very bottom of your ad. Our Meijers around here always put that info in the fine print at the bottom. Sometimes ours change the amounts they will double.