Magazine sub for under $4 after coupon

martinas

http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/category.asp?category=Superstore%27s+Gifts

15% coupon code QPON15OFF (thanks to Brad) or

18% off code Value18 (TY dubs31)

in thread: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=65057 )

Wondertime

Success

Plane & Pilot

Boating World

Black Enterprise

Entrepreneur

Fast Company

Nick Jr Computer Shopper

Maximum Pc

Hollywood Life

Interview

Parents

Vegetarian Times

Country Home

Desert Living

Detroit Home

Home Entertainment & Design

New York Home

Traditional Home

Men's Fitness

Men's Journal

Spin Magazine

Field & Stream

Golf Tips

Golfweek

Outdoor Life

Outside Magazine

Salt Water Sportsman

Ski

Skiing

Snowboard

Outdoor Photographer

Popular Photography

Car & Driver

Child

Working Mother

Pregnancy

Ladies Home Journal ...

...and more

Sporting News

BH&G

Us News & World Report

Family Circle

Metropolitan Home

Pc Gamer

and some others are

are actually 5.95 - coupons

http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/category.asp?category=%245%2E95+Subscriptions

Thanks! I ordered Game informer and this:

Popular Photography 1yr 12 issues $4.69

Subtotal: $4.69

Additional Sponsor Contribution: - $0.84 (code Value18)

Order Total: $3.85

Can't wait to get it although it will probably be like 3 months,lol. This magazine site is great though and I have ordered from them many times. AVOID netmagazines.com !!!!

Thanks! I ordered Game informer and this:

Popular Photography 1yr 12 issues $4.69

Subtotal: $4.69

Additional Sponsor Contribution: - $0.84 (code Value18)

Order Total: $3.85

Can't wait to get it although it will probably be like 3 months,lol. This magazine site is great though and I have ordered from them many times. AVOID netmagazines.com !!!!

Oh, I wish I had known to avoid netmagazines! I ordered a magazine from them on June 25, 2006 and I still haven't received it. I've sent numerous emails and received responses up until the last one I sent. It's always "don't worry, it's coming". They have stopped responding. I finally called the company of the magazine and they do have my subscription...problem is that netmagazines didn't tell them about it until the Monday after THANKSGIVING! I can't believe they waited 5 months to even enter the subscription. Anyways, hope this will keep someone else from going to netmagazines.com .

Now, the company that the original poster posted about.... bestdealmagazines ..... is MUCH better!

Thanks for the post about the good mag deals!

Michelle

do any of those magazines have coupons? Does this company continue sending magazines and charging after one year until you cancell, or do they stop immediately after the year?

They'll send you invoices saying your subscription is going to expire but I think that is from the actual magazine company. That is all you get and is you just throw them away your subscription will expire and they will stop sending them. I don't know what kind of coupons you mean? Family circle usually has a couple in and Glamour has some in for makeup. No magazine I know of has alot of coupons in.

Is anyone able to get the "free gifts" ebook selection to work? I keep picking them out and then hitting submit, but nothing happens. The pop up screen doesn't go away.

"Links to download your free gifts will be sent to {my email address}. If you would like to modify this email address, please change it in the box below. If the email address displayed is correct, just hit Submit."

Has anyone who ordered magazines starting recieving e-mails? I noticed this on one of the pages

" As a gift to you, the Vintage Superstore pays for a large portion of the publisher's authorized price of your magazine order. In return, you agree to opt-in to the Vintage Superstore Preferred Customer E-Mail List (you may opt-out at any time through our unsubscribe link). The volume of e-mail sent by Vintage Superstore is very small and currently averages about 1 e-mail per month. All e-mail will be transmitted only by Best Deal Magazines and your e-mail address will not be revealed to anyone else."

I was just wondering if anyone was able to actually "opt- out" of the emails successfully.

I'd hate to have a barage of emails from them.