Walden Books Closing (?)

leefamily23

One of our local Walden Books is closing. I don't know if this is true of other locations. I know there are some other posters on this forum from my area- so if anything maybe this will help them. It's the one at the McKinley Mall in Hamburg, NY.

They have 40 % of all regularly priced merchandise

Then an additional 75% off any clearanced books- I'd say 30% of the store has been clearanced. 75% off all calenders and 75% off all local interest books. My husband likes "paranormal studies"- I got 3 books of local paranormal interests for $8.xx.

There is a Waldenbooks in our mall. I haven't heard that it's closing. Of course I didn't know that Fazoli's closed either till I went through the non working drive through. :rolleyes:

How long did you wait at the speaker thingy before you gave up and drove off mad? :sidesplit

The one in Kings Plaza Mall in Brooklyn is closing tomorrow. I'm going today to use a Borders gift card that was given to my daughter for her last birthday. When I stopped by last week, all merchandise was 40% off. We used to have a B. Dalton also but that closed years ago. Now the mall won't have any.:(

Originally Posted by Kara1204 View Post

How long did you wait at the speaker thingy before you gave up and drove off mad?

I too find this quite funny, but proably only because I could so see myself waiting at the window.

OK, I'll admit it.....me too:p