Small Voice recorder type thingy...cheap

To carry instead of a note book for notes of keeping up with things throughout the day. I do not even want to pretend I know what kind of tecnology things there are and what they are called. You just give me some ideas. It's up to you guys to help me out.............again. Thanks

I could use one of these also. My dd has a project where she has to interview someone who was in WWII and I don't have a recorder. Thanks all.

I think you are talking about a digital voice recorder. You can find them on eBay, buy.com, and amazon. A lot of MP3 players have built in voice recorders on them also. The more memory on the recorder the longer you can record. I bought a MP3 player from Tigerdirect.com around Christmas and it had a digital recorder with. They had a deal on them at that time. It was a 1 GB mp3 player with a digital recorder built in it. After rebates the cost wa around $9.95 after rebates plus shipping. It was originally $49.95. If you do a little shopping around you can come up with some deals.