J C Penney extra 40% off clearance

happysunshine28

They have it 70% off after you take 40% off the red tag. I was there tonight to get the pan set that was on sale and decided to pick some clothes up for my daughter. My FI applied for the JCP credit card and the lady additional messed up and gave us an extra 20% off the items already 70$ when trying to give the extra 10% when you get the card. So I got two outfits for my daughter that should have been $100 originally and only paid 13.22!

I love JCP, they have employee's who don't know what they are doing. Over the holidays, they actually forgot to ring up my one item that was $80 and I didn't notice until I was already home.

I went yesterday and got over $300 worth of clothes for my girls for $58. I got alot of tops for $1.48 and got a fallish coat for my youngest for $7. Got some Bongo jeans for my oldest for $4.74. There really are a lot of great deals you just have to sift thru them. Then I tried this morning to go on to do the survey but it keeps bringing me to some weird page. I was hoping to get the coupon and go back today and get some more! Anyone else have this problem?

Jc Penny here in De was extremely disappointing...a lot of stuff was 70% off reg price, but it most cases, the reg price was 30 bucks or more! This was in the men's department. There were some t-shirts that my have been 6 bucks+, but I can get some just as nice or nicer at Old Navy now for 2 bucks with the additional 50% clearance!

Thanks for the heads up on this sale!

Went to Penney's today and got:

1 Boys Coat Reg. 79.99 Pd. 11.98

2 Kids Jewelry Box Reg. 29.99 Pd. 3.58 (each)

2 Girls Flannel Pants Reg 19.99 Pd. 1.78 (each)

2 Jr. Hoodie Sweatshirts Reg. 34.99 Pd. 10.19 (each)

1 Pr. Isotoner Ladies Gloves Reg 36.00 Pd. 10.79

1 Ladies Shirt Reg. 34.00 Pd. 10.19

4 Various Snap TV Games--DVD Games for Kids Reg. 50.00 Pd 5.98 (each)

Spent $104.97 Total Savings: 464.96!!!!!!!!!! Whoooo Hooooo!!!!

Yes. Green ticketed items are supposed to get 40% off also. Has anyone ventured into the salon to see if there was any shampoo gift sets left?

I went on monday. I got a Biosilk set for $16.99 with the additional 40% off. Makes the price $10.20

One of the three bottle's regular price is $40.00

:D

I headed over to Pennys yesterday and STOCKED UP!

Half the store was 70% off with another 40% off after that. I got shirts, pants, socks(even socks were on clearance), pajamas, coats, hats and gloves. I walked out of there with 3 HUGE bags of stuff and spent under $50!!!!

Got an add in the paper today that says starting today, extra 50% off the red ticket through 2/3/07......FYI for those who have stores with any good stuff left....;)

Good deal, now I will stock up on the fuzzy Stay at Home socks for $1.50 each :)

Also, our store had a ton of Nike work out wear for men (shorts and t-shirts). Each were originally marked $35, pink ticket $14.99

Good deal, now I will stock up on the fuzzy Stay at Home socks for $1.50 each :)

Also, our store had a ton of Nike work out wear for men (shorts and t-shirts). Each were originally marked $35, pink ticket $14.99

LOL i got tons of those for my DD last week at pennys like .66 a pr.She was like mom how many do i need i said for that price ur brother can wear them(LOL).I love those things

Went to a store in MO today and the signs now read 50% off clearance. They had marked the remaining kids items down even more. I bought several sweaters for my DD for next winter for $2.50/ea. There was even a 4T boys jeans and top set that was marked 7.99. It should have rang up $4.00 but instead it rang up $0.98!!! I wish they would have had more. If you are interested in the games, all of the special monopoly sets (nascar, espn zone, etc) were ringing up $10. They also had several other sports board games and fantasy football games on clearance. Wish I would have had more time to look.