Disney Handheld Games/Night Lights/Book Lights $1.62-$2.74 @ Best Buy

noehlp

Bought 4 book lights at my local BB this morning. Couldn't find them anywhere at first, and asked a salesgirl to help me. She tried but couldn't find them. She asked a male manager, and he was less than helpful. I finally found them on the endcap in the checkout lanes. Sometimes it pays to be persistent!

my daughter got one of these games for xmas and it's really just junk so don't feel bad if u can't get one. They are in black and white. We have the princess one it has 4 differnent games some games are just this tiny little picture in one corner of the screen.

thanks for letting us know

This is cool - got this email from them today. I called and they're shipping for free!

The item you ordered is not available for pickup at the COSTA MESA CA Best Buy store #119.

If you still want this product, call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) to check product availability at a different store or to have the item shipped directly to you via free ground shipping. Please contact us within 6 days to choose one of these options. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

If you no longer want this product, you do not need to take any action. We will cancel this order in 6 days and your credit card will not be charged.

Your item details are listed below.

Thank You.

Best Buy Customer Care

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info! I just ordered three of the lights, nightlights, and the figurines. No handheld games available for store pickup near me but thrilled with the items I was able to get in on!!! WHOOHOO!:eyepoppin

Where Did You Find Figurines? I Cant Get Anything To Go Into My Cart And I Cant Get The 2nd Page To Come Up????