Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I have a question on the mix stix. We have the High School Musical music ones and the video ones. There is also one blue one with no logo on it with sale prices also. Are these compatible with any memory card, or only the movie cards that were hanging next to them? There was only one movie, and it was a teenage chick flick. I didn't know if I could save DVD's to an SD card, or how that worked.

I am not entirely sure how it all works. Here is the link on the Disney store site:

http://tinyurl.com/2lrffo

I don't think you can watch an entire DVD on it. It wasn't really meant for that, I don't think. I think it was meant for smaller videos. I am mostly interested in the audio one for DS.

The disney mix max clips are full length versions of the actual movies. The guy at target told me that the mp3 music part of it will allow download of any mp3's. But he said the video part needed the disney mix max clips... not sure whether he is right or not.

But according to a reviewer at site pdsasnews.com, it sounds like it will play downloaded videos:

"The company known for an overgrown mouse is set to release the Mix Max portable digital media player onto the world, and while it has no trouble playing full-length movies and TV shows, it only costs $99. Not too shabby for an excellent Christmas gift (yes, it's that time of year again… already).

You can take the conventional route, downloading content onto your computer and then sending it to the player, or alternatively, you can purchase Disney Mix Max Clips. These are SD/MMC cards that come preloaded with content, including movies, music videos, music, and more.

Key specs include a 2.2-inch color display, 512MB of internal memory, SD/MMC expansion, and a 220 x 176 resolution at 30fps. The expected launch is next month."via mobilemag.com"

Today I found several of the blue Gameboy Advance SPs marked down from $68 to $48. I didn't get any information on them because of time constraints though.

Venus razors are marked at $4.99. With the $4 coupon from Sunday's paper that is a great price! You might have to search different stores though. They are also clearanced at Walgreen's for about .30 less.

I am loving the PopTarts sale with the $1 coupon/2 boxes and the Goldfish.

OK, someone tell me how to "Quote" just part of someone else's post and not the whole thing!

The only way I know how to do it is to just hit quote and then delete whatever part of the quote you don't want in your post.

That's what I just did with yours.

HTH

Got a few small things last night. There was a small 8.5 oz Listerine w/breath strips attached for 1.25; got the sunsilk conditioner for 1.64-1.00 coupon; the sunsilk cream for 1.64-2.00 coupon; the mead two packs of notebooks were finally marked down to 1.24. And then I paid full price for a light up rubber duck for DD's easter basket :D

Store it in a DARK cool place. LIGHT is what destroys perfume. If it comes in a box, leave it IN the box. I have perfume I bought in Paris 12 years ago that is fine. They are smart, they package it in a stainless steel lined metal bottle. No light gets to it in there. HTH

I'm not sure if that's the only thing that destroys perfume...I bought some Obsession a few years back and it went bad in about 6 months. That was the last time I bought pricey perfume. However, the cheaper stuff seems to last forever (go figure!). I store them in a drawer, so they hardly see any light.

Can someone please reput the link for the coupons that were origonally on page 93? The link where it has all the coupons (expired also). Thanks. The coupons with the $1 off Motts juice and $1 pepsi products. I need more and since the restructering of this thread, they are gone for some reason.

Can someone please reput the link for the coupons that were origonally on page 93? The link where it has all the coupons (expired also). Thanks. The coupons with the $1 off Motts juice and $1 pepsi products. I need more and since the restructering of this thread, they are gone for some reason.

Here is the coupon generator for CURRENT Target coupons:

http://coupons.50webs.org/

Here is the coupon generator for EXPIRED Target coupons:

http://coupons.50webs.org/expired.html

I just have them bookmarked and when I generate a full sheet to print, I actually save that sheet to my computer's desktop... just in case the expired coupon generator ever vanishes!

Today I found several of the blue Gameboy Advance SPs marked down from $68 to $48.

I'll have to check on those. I need to get my son his own. That's the cheapest you could find them at Christmas time and that's if you could find them.

Where can you use expired coupons?:

Found the train table at my Target. Still scanning @ 79.99. The boxes were beat to pieces. I asked an associate but no luck. She wouldn't budge from $79.99. She took them away on a cart. She also said that the reason they are coming up regular price could be they are going to stock them again. No biggie I was just hoping for steal of a deal and give it as a Christmas present.

That's a real bummer! The box we found was a disaster too. It was completely open with stuff falling out everytime you moved it. We had to check to packing slip to make sure it was all there before we took it.

I still have Navy perfume when I was probably 13. It doesn't seem to smell as good as it used to, but I may just not like it as well anymore. It's usually laying in a clear drawer. hrmm.. Maybe the dust on the bottle kept it fresh?

I have a question on the mix stix. We have the High School Musical music ones and the video ones. There is also one blue one with no logo on it with sale prices also. Are these compatible with any memory card, or only the movie cards that were hanging next to them? There was only one movie, and it was a teenage chick flick. I didn't know if I could save DVD's to an SD card, or how that worked.

we bought the mix max player and we downloaded the high school musical cd onto it. our five year old loves it. you can download dvd movies onto it too, but they have to be converted into mvw files. the packaging says the internal memory will hold up to 6 hrs of video and 240 songs, but unless the quality is severly cut, i don't see how. we bought a 1 gb sd memory card to hold more. we haven't bought any of the clips because we have all the cds and dvds she likes and plan on only downloading, however, the clips are obviously faster

They were marking down more stuff in the kids craft area and gift wrap when I was at the store today. Some new items were being marked including Disney Princess birthday stuff & Elmo Birthday stuff. I am going back in hopes that the alphabet stamp set might have gone 75% today. I want to include it in our Preschool fundraiser crafting basket for DS' class.

Got a real neat Fiskars Rotary Paper Trimmer today... reg. $47.96 on sale for $11.98. It has a 10sheet cutting capacity and you can buy interchangeable blades that do different cutting patterns (wave, scallop, perforation, squiggles, etc.) Great for scrapbooking. They were marking a lot of office supplies and scrapbooking stuff down-- mostly to 50% off, but some (not much) of the stuff in the scrapbooking aisle was being marked to 75%. I did see the alphabet stamp set marked to 75% off... it's like a punch type set. I don't remember the price, cause I didn't need it. Got some Mead tablet sets for $1.24 down from $5 as well. That's about it. That Fiskars thing is very cool. I can't wait to get some of the interchangeable blades. (I know... I'm a scrapbooking mom who gets excited about the weirdest things)

My Target was resetting the shampoo/hair color/lotion aisles today. Lots of hair color products are marked down, and with coupons from the Sunday paper I got 2 boxes free and one box of Loving Care for 44 cents. Also got the Herbal Essence Volumizing Mousse for 48 cents after using a 1.00 coupon. The Sesame and Me storybooks were $5.xx, marked down from 21.xx. There were also lots of markdowns in the flashlights (most were 50%). 2 pack infant and toddler sleepers for winter were 2.48, originally 9.99.

My Target was also doing their shampoo and hair color aisle. Marking down like crazy. May go back tonight

Target also had Skippy peanut butter on clearance. 1.28. Pretty good sized container too. Bought 4 as Target has the 75 cent off coupons.. Only 53 cents each!

I also got a huge box of paperclips that I needed. 17 cents.

Its funny today because my mom came with me. She was so into the clearances. I think I may have created another monster. lol. She said she was going back in another day or so. I gave her the clearance schedule so she knows what day to go.

Got a few small things last night. There was a small 8.5 oz Listerine w/breath strips attached for 1.25; got the sunsilk conditioner for 1.64-1.00 coupon; the sunsilk cream for 1.64-2.00 coupon; the mead two packs of notebooks were finally marked down to 1.24. And then I paid full price for a light up rubber duck for DD's easter basket :D

Where are you located? Keep looking at the notebooks but still at 2.48 in NW Ohio. TIA

Just watch you dont delete the little quote brackets in the beginning and end though, or it wont look right. :)

THAT must be what happened when I tried it. It showed all the HTML coding instead of just the quote. I must of deleted some important part of it.

We are finally getting a Target near me!!!! Would it be safe to assume that I won't find any good deals for a while or is it possible that they have been receiving merchandise for a while and deals can be found? Anyone have any experience with new Target openings? Anything I should know ahead of time?

We had a Target open just a few months back (and have another opening in a couple of months!) and they are in an entirely different world than the other stores around. Things that were on clearance in January are just now starting to get marked down there. They may "catch up" eventually, but I kinda like the offset so I can catch things I missed earlier. It is a beautiful store, too - nice wide isles, clean and bright!

We are finally getting a Target near me!!!! Would it be safe to assume that I won't find any good deals for a while or is it possible that they have been receiving merchandise for a while and deals can be found? Anyone have any experience with new Target openings? Anything I should know ahead of time?

Mine is only a few months old and I find the best deals there. If I go to the other Target, they don't have half of whats on clearance at my usual one. Go figure. They are also highe priced (better area as they are in the mall section). The cups and bowls I got for only $1 were still full price at the other one. Barely any food clearances too there.

I finally scored some MM juice tonight for the first time!!! wooohooo! They also had several girl's hair clips, ponytails holders, and bows on clearance. I did get some goldfish and used the Target coupons, 1 box of Little Debbie cakes (only because they only had one left) and 4 2-liter Pepsis!!!!

I will be calling Target tomorrow and bragging on the young man that rang me up, he was so sweet and polite, he even placed my bags in my shopping cart for me!!!!

Target also had Skippy peanut butter on clearance. 1.28. Pretty good sized container too. Bought 4 as Target has the 75 cent off coupons.. Only 53 cents each!

Where do you find the Skippy coupons? I didn't see any on the target coupon page. I need to stock up, we eat PBnJ every day. Thanks.

Found the train table at my Target. Still scanning @ 79.99. The boxes were beat to pieces. I asked an associate but no luck. She wouldn't budge from $79.99. She took them away on a cart. She also said that the reason they are coming up regular price could be they are going to stock them again. No biggie I was just hoping for steal of a deal and give it as a Christmas present.

In Jacksonville, FL they are clearanced but I didn't see a price sticker, too big for me too scan with my DD. Just an FYI. I'm not sure where you are located.

When we had a new one open and it wasn't long at all before I found items on clearance and I found things cheaper than the store I usually go to. (2 different towns)

The only problem I found is the newer store has its act together and they bunch all the holiday clearance items in one large area so it's hard to find that great deal because everyone sees it out in the open where as my other store I visit they don't have a large set area just an isle or two and they still have items left through out the store that I can find deal on.