Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Can somebody tell me what the deal is with salvage items. I found a child's Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner on the shlef with clearance toys. I went to check-out the item, but it was not in the system. They told me they could not sell it to me and that is was a salvage item and was not meant to be on the shelf. I walked away with a very upset child.

at liquidation.com what do you think the shipping would run. i go to a auction close to me and i really think i saw one of the lots similar to what they were selling the other weekend. ....prehaps this liquidation needs to be in thread of its own.

I signed up at liquidation.com earlier today just so I could use the "get shipping quote" link. One lot I checked on was $286, another (from Target) was $3xx.00 plus $40 for delivering to a home and another $40 for not having a loading dock. But I'm in Wyoming and the lots were in New Jersey. It did say that you could arrange your own shipping?

Can somebody tell me what the deal is with salvage items. I found a child's Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner on the shlef with clearance toys. I went to check-out the item, but it was not in the system. They told me they could not sell it to me and that is was a salvage item and was not meant to be on the shelf. I walked away with a very upset child.

They tried to tell me that crap the other day about something.... I kept on and on and on about it until they finally called someone who looked up a price somehow and they finally sold it to me.

I think some of the Target employees are just lazy and don't want to deal with it!

liquidation.com is not something you want to use if you just want a few items. the cost have freight shipped to WY from NJ would be enormous, no matter who you use. especially if it's going to a residence & not a business (warehouse + loading dock).

Hello All,

Somedays I feel like I am new to life not just this board. I found the coupon generator site for Target. Can someone please tell me if Target accepts teir expired coupons? I am not trying to do something I shouls but I can't find answer and seem to have some people hint at it. I am overwhelmed somedays- wish I were still blonde then I could use that as an excuse instead let's just say we have teenagers!

Thanks,

ShariAnne

Target was total bust for me today. I found one of those disney mix stick things the price on the shelf said 49.99 but it rang up 34.99. Does anyone know the original price? Like usual I'm confused. They had a few left, so if the 34.99 is a good price I will go back tom. Other then that they had zip.

Target was total bust for me today. I found one of those disney mix stick things the price on the shelf said 49.99 but it rang up 34.99. Does anyone know the original price? Like usual I'm confused. They had a few left, so if the 34.99 is a good price I will go back tom. Other then that they had zip.

If it was the Mix Stix then I think they started out at $49.99,,,so they are about 30% off at your store. The Mix Stix only plays music and the music clips. The Mix Max is the music & video player one and it started at $99.99.

From what I hear though, the Mix Max can download SONGS from the internet/PC, but the only video that will work with it are the Mix Max clips sold separately... not sure if that is true or not, but that is what the TArget guy told me.

I recently bought a lot from liquidations.com. I got a box of Target "shelf pulls" for about $150 shipped which supposedly was worth $1,500. I'm not sure I'll do it again. It included 4 single gloves and many broken pieces of jewelry. There were items that were definitly not shelf pulls, too. But we did get 8 nice watches and 7 or 8 pairs of sunglasses that were nice, and some cute clothes. I will make my money back, and it was fun, but I don't think it is the ticket to ebay fortune.

Hello All,

Somedays I feel like I am new to life not just this board. I found the coupon generator site for Target. Can someone please tell me if Target accepts teir expired coupons?

No, Target will not take expired coupons, either from their own site or Manufacturer. Some stores will take more than one Target coupon at a time, others will give you a hard time. I usually don't use more than 2 at a time so I'm not abusing it.

Hope this answers your questions!

Becky

Was a great Target Day for me!

Cleared the shelves at 2 stores of their Kleenex Napkins (90% off, .17 cents each this time, got 29 packs total).:eyepoppin

FINALLY got the Cascade buckets (7 @ 90% off, $1.24 each).:smirk:

TONS of baby items at 75%. Complete sets of Classic Pooh crib bedding, rugs, sleepers, hats, bottles, dishes and mobiles at 90% off. (the bedding identical on the shelves is $89 full price). These things were on the 75% off shelves but rang up at 90%. BIG score for me.:D I don't have any babies anymore but I'm sure someone I know will eventually and this stuff will be perfect gifts!

Cleared the shelves at 2 stores of their Kleenex Napkins (90% off, .17 cents each this time, got 29 packs total).:eyepoppin

TONS of baby items at 75%. Complete sets of Classic Pooh crib bedding, rugs, sleepers, hats, bottles, dishes and mobiles at 90% off. (the bedding identical on the shelves is $89 full price). These things were on the 75% off shelves but rang up at 90%. BIG score for me.:D I don't have any babies anymore but I'm sure someone I know will eventually and this stuff will be perfect gifts!

Good grief woman! Where do you live?!?! I have NEVER seen anything but seasonal ring up at 90% off! I can't believe you found complete Classic Pooh sets either! Those things cleared out completely at 50% off in all the stores I visit. Some at 30%. That is amazing! I can't find any of the stores that carry the Kleenex napkins.

Sounds like you had an amazing trip! Congratulations!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!:eyepoppin I haven't been able to find ANY of the napkins! Did the napkins ring up that way or did you have to talk them into the price? One of our Target's had the pooh bedding sets but still only 50 off. They were hidden back on an endcap in furniture not too far from the regular bedding. Not sure why they didn't have them with the baby stuff. If they'd been there, I'm sure they would have been GONE......Congrats on your deals!!!:D

I was able to pick up some bulk items that finally went 50% off yesterday. Gatorade and Propel water was $4.98. Crystal Light 12 pack $2.98, Crystal light power 3/$2.98. Double box of cereal $2.48. Got a pair of leather gloves for $3.98 and a pair of mittens for .74!

And I was thrilled that I was able to stack Target coupons! I had the $5.00 off coupon for buying both Bounty & Charmin, which I used with a $1.00 Target coupon for the Charmin another $1.00 Target coupon for the Bounty, plus I used mfg coupons for both items as well! Total savings was $7.50!

Forgot to look for the napkins.

Thanks you guys!!! I was so proud of myself... it's because of the great info I read here... I'm learning!

You're not gonna believe this one!!! I just ran to Target this am for 1 more baby thing a friend asked for. I walked through the furniture area and here sits a big cart with one item on it. It's one of those white shabby chic armoires which I believe someone posted that they bought at half off. Well, a Target guy comes around the corner as I'm looking at it and says, "want it?, I want to get it out of the way, we just found it in the back." I say, "how much?" He says "well, they're at 1/2 off now but I'll go 75% if you really want it, we need it out."

Now, the original price is $399.99 so I'm thinking $100, awesome, but I have nowhere to put it and am thinking about who I know can use it. Anyway, I told him thanks but I really didn't need it and jokingly chuckling said if he could price it at $50 I'd take it. Guess what!?!?!?

!!! I AM THE OWNER OF A NEW ARMOIRE !!! He was the store manager and had a guy take it up front and out for me and instruced the cashier of the price.

Unbelievable, I'm never this lucky... ever!!!

Thanks you guys!!! I was so proud of myself... it's because of the great info I read here... I'm learning!

You're not gonna believe this one!!! I just ran to Target this am for 1 more baby thing a friend asked for. I walked through the furniture area and here sits a big cart with one item on it. It's one of those white shabby chic armoires which I believe someone posted that they bought at half off. Well, a Target guy comes around the corner as I'm looking at it and says, "want it?, I want to get it out of the way, we just found it in the back." I say, "how much?" He says "well, they're at 1/2 off now but I'll go 75% if you really want it, we need it out."

Now, the original price is $399.99 so I'm thinking $100, awesome, but I have nowhere to put it and am thinking about who I know can use it. Anyway, I told him thanks but I really didn't need it and jokingly chuckling said if he could price it at $50 I'd take it. Guess what!?!?!?

!!! I AM THE OWNER OF A NEW ARMOIRE !!! He was the store manager and had a guy take it up front and out for me and instruced the cashier of the price.

Unbelievable, I'm never this lucky... ever!!!

Heck, for that price you can use it in your basement for storage!!! Good Job!! :clapping: :clapping:

Wow... thats awesome. I've been trying to find baby stuff (especially bedding and bigger things.) and now my target doesnt have anything.

Gonna have to go on the hunt this weekend! :) Road trip!

Target here has big items at 75% off too. Saw 3 cribs, couple of changing tables, couple of bassinetts etc. No car seats or strollers.

WAY TO GO!!!!!:eyepoppin I haven't been able to find ANY of the napkins! Did the napkins ring up that way or did you have to talk them into the price? One of our Target's had the pooh bedding sets but still only 50 off. They were hidden back on an endcap in furniture not too far from the regular bedding. Not sure why they didn't have them with the baby stuff. If they'd been there, I'm sure they would have been GONE......Congrats on your deals!!!:D

These are located by the other napkins and paper plates and aren't real obvious to find. Each time, the napkins have been located on a top shelf all the way to the right side on the very end. The are stacked 2 & 3 high. At one store they rang up *item not found* and the cashier said they were obviously Christmas (not all were) and just did the 90%. A different store had them on a clearance endcap with some cleaning supplies marked .10 cents each and yet at another store they rang up full price and the cashier changed the price without me saying a thing. I of course thanked her.

I just did a total count and I have a grand total of 43 packs!!! Guess I have to sart having buffalo wings every day to use thme all!, lol.

Heck, for that price you can use it in your basement for storage!!! Good Job!! :clapping: :clapping:

That's the plan now! It is very pretty and cheaper than any nice shelving unit.

Gosh, my heart literally races when I get a deal like this. The excitement of it all :yup: .

OMG you guys are killing me.I just cant possibly move into target.I dont think i would be aloud.Like someone else had posted the other day im buying just becasue its onsale.i have got to stop reading this thread(LMAO).I want those napkins though.Easter is coming and would be great for dinner.Ok Hi-Ho Hi-Ho its off to target i go.

I got a Black & Decker iron for $4.98 down from $19.99 as well as a set of those vacuum seal bowls also $4.98 down from $19.99. They also had finally marked the artificial Christmas tree bags and some other Christmas storage stuff 75% off. I don't use artificial trees, but these bags will be great to store some large items in my garage that I wanted covered.